1. Press Alt + Left Shift + H simultaneously to access your BlackBerry smartphone
“Help Me” screen.
2. Simply hold down the Shift key to copy the text
3. To reply to all in an email or PIN message on your BlackBerry smartphone, press
4. Ever have to dial a 1-800 number with letters using your BlackBerry? Hold ALT
while typing the letters and dial.
5. Long email & cant read it all? Close it, open it later & press G, it will take you
back to where you left off.
6. Need to insert an at sign (@) or a period (.) in an email address field? Press the
7. Looking for CAPS lock? Hold the ALT and Right Shift (aA) key. For number lock
hold ALT and the left Shift Key.
8. In a Message press the Shift key & the Space key to move up a screen. Press the
Space key to move down a screen.
9. Hold the ALT key and press the Left Shift key to lock numbers when typing.
Press the Left Shift key again to unlock.
10. Rather than finding and opening an app, you can expedite tasks by simply
starting to type. For example, type “mail” or “text,” followed by the person you
want to write and it’ll start the message for you. Also try “Facebook,” or
“tweet,” followed by text.
11. To type an uppercase letter – such as “A” instead of “a” – simply press and hold
the letter in question. Alternatively, tap the Up arrow, followed by the letter.
Press ALT and the Up arrow for CAPS LOCK.
12. To insert a period (.) at the end of the sentence, simply press the spacebar
twice. The next letter will also be capitalized. Similarly, press the spacebar when
typing out an email address and it will place an “at sign” (@) where you need it.
13. Parlez vous francais? To type an accented character, press and hold the letter
that you want to add the accent to. When accented characters appear above
the keyboard, tap the accented character that you want to type. Easy, n’est
14. To go to Contacts, press any key to get to List views and Search.
15. To go to Calendar, press E to see Event detail, and Switch to edit mode.
16. To go to File Manager, press T for top, B for bottom, and S for search.
17. To go to the Camera, press the space to get to capture mode, and Capture.
18. To go to BlackBerry World, press S to Search.