The enterprise blockchain market will
grow 10x to $2.3B in the next five years.
Enterprise Blockchain - The Virus Is Spreading!
#1 Blockchain Leader Company
Embracing crypto (Stellar), 1500 consultants
#1 Blockchain Services Company
Staff has exploded to 800, moving to new HQ
#1 Fortune 500 Retailer
Lots of launches (Food Safety, Smart Packages, etc)
#1 World Shipping & Container Company
Spinning out a blockchain joint venture, launching 2018
#1 Pharmaceutical Company
Spun off Change Healthcare, Ventures investing
#1 ECommerce Company
Hyperledger Sawtooth & R3 built on AWS, also Coinbase!
Top US Telecommunications Company
New Security & Identity suite w Guardtime, also Mobi
Top Financial Services Company
Built Quorum, private chain fork from Ethereum
#1 Aeorospace Company
Filing patents to use blockchain to fight GPS spoofing
Top Technology Leader
Piloting blockchain for identity, Azure for blockchain
#1 Cable / MSO Company
Investing heavily through Ventures Group, Identity projects
#1 ‘Ready Player One’ Uses Blockchain!
The tech underpinning Oasis = blockchain
Enterprise Blockchain Summit - Event Details
● Friday, June 29th, 9am - 5pm
● Kno-Tel (666 Broadway, NYC)
● Extremely limited - 100 attendees, all builders
Speakers & Panelists Confirmed (Tons More Being Confirmed)
● Anthony “Pomp” Pompliano (Partner @ Morgan Creek Digital Assets)
● Deepak Krishnamurthy (Chief Strategy Officer, SAP)
● Gil Beyda (Managing Director, Comcast)
● Konstantin Richter (CEO, Blockdaemon)
● Shawn Douglass, CEO, Amberdata)
● Tongtong Gong (COO, AmberdatA)
● Sharad Malhautra (Blockchain/Supply Chain @ EY)
● Lots more being confirmed this week!
● Crypto Assets Management
● Blockchain Disruption of Global Supply Chains
● Ethereum vs Hyperledger: Which Is The Answer?
● Secrets To Successful Blockchain Pilots
● Top Start-Ups That Are Going Into Production
● ICO Companies & Enterprise Customers: Awesome Or Bad Idea?
You are invited to an event for enterprise blockchain founders and Fortune 500 executives. The focus will be on Fortune 500s and
start-ups that are taking blockchain into the mainstream. We will be focusing on an celebrating builders. This event is the
culmination of six months of executive blockchain events held in New York City and San Francisco.
Tons of Potential Enterprise Customers Coming
Want to Join Us?
Speakers & Panelists
● Enterprise leaders implementing blockchain
● Founders/CEOs launching with built products
that are working with enterprises
● We are striving for diversity of every kind with
our speakers and would love your help
● Contact us for information!
● We would love to have more enterprise
executives looking to launch blockchain
● We also will be opening the event to a limited
list of start-up founders
● Some members of the press invited
Get In Touch! email@example.com