Identity, Access & Privacy in the New Hybrid Enterprise featuring Forrester Research, Inc.
Make sense of OAuth, OpenID Connect and UMA
In the new hybrid enterprise, organizations need to manage business functions that flow across their domain boundaries in all directions: partners accessing internal applications; employees using mobile devices; internal developers mashing up Cloud services; internal business owners working with third-party app developers.
Integration increasingly happens via APIs and native apps, not browsers. Zero Trust is the new starting point for security and access control and it demands Internet scale and technical simplicity – requirements the go-to Web services solutions of the past decade, like SAML and WS-Trust, struggle to solve.
This webinar from Layer 7 Technologies, featuring special guest Eve Maler of Forrester Research, Inc., will:
• Discuss emerging trends for access control inside the enterprise
• Provide a blueprint for understanding adoption considerations
You Will Learn
• Why access control is evolving to support mobile, Cloud and API-based interactions
• How the new standards (OAuth, OpenID Connect and UMA) compare to technologies like SAML
• How to implement OAuth and OpenID Connect, based on case study examples
• Futures around UMA and enterprise-scale API access
• Scott Morrison
CTO, Layer 7 Technologies
• Eve Maler
Principle Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc.