Digital Transformation (DX) is driving organizations to adopt Digital Experience Management (DEM) best practices. Companies hoping to provide the best digital experiences to their end users are often met with challenges arising from disjointed point solutions and a lack of unified insights and management tools across all infrastructure types.
With problematic application lifecycles, ineffective tools, and complex application delivery architectures, enterprises must rethink their existing tools and methodologies to ensure their digital channels, applications, and services are optimized for business and end-user success.
This Riverbed presentation covers the following topics:
- What is Digital Experience Management (DEM)?
- Why DEM is important to organizations?
- What roadblocks and hurdles exist?
- How Riverbed's unified DEM solution is different
- What are some next steps you can take to achieve success with DEM?
Find out more about Digital Experience Management with Riverbed here http://rvbd.ly/2y0MHpt