District Cooch Behar, Village & City Dinhata, MOBILE: 08392039585
West Bengal (India) - 736135
To be a valuable asset for the Organization in the middle management level and contribute with all my skills in the areas of
Tool Room, Tool Maintenance, Product Development and Product engineering. With hardcore working performance of
Vertical integrated business of foundries, pressure die casting, adequate quality testing laboratory including hardness
testing, tensile testing and complete quality control support by Coordinate measuring machine and Instruments. Full
Expertise of Fool Proof Implementing systems for trouble free operations with Plant equipments and expertise in
manufacturing. To work with team spirit towards the realization of the goal of Spiritual Environment, which is allow utilization
of skill enthusiastically for up-gradation and Further enhancement of carrier in the field of Tool Room & Engineering
Department with Product Development.
Experience : - Total Experience 14 Years.
Present CTC : - 7, 25, 000 P.A.
Expected CTC : - Negotiable
Current Industry working : - Asia Motor Works Ltd.
Current Functional Area : - Tool Room & Engineering.
Current Designation : - Tool Room & Engineering Mgr.
Current Location : - Bhuj (Gujarat) - 370001
Location Preference : - Any Where in India & Abroad.
Working Knowledge as Manager – Tool Room & Engineering Projects:
Total 14.8 years of hardcore experienced, High Professionalism and association of subject to knowledge in Production –
Operations system, Process improvements, Tool Maintenance & Operations, and acquired through the academic
excellence and establishing the Performance Records during work with organization of high reputed and Proven capabilities
for improving Productivity, optimization of resources and capacities of utilizations, and the Operational efficiencies leading
to enhanced productivity and higher returns through the Competency analyzing of existing Processes / Procedures,
Capabilities and conducting the critical analysis for shortcoming Products and providing there Process improvements
Capabilities, as the Kaizens, Poka Yoke and SMED System.
And Performing with New Project Implementation, P&L responsibility, Supply Chain Management, Purchase, Sales &
Marketing activities. Also Experienced in Manufacturing Industries like Steel Pipes, UPVC Pipes, MPVC Pipes & HDPE
Pipes Manufacturing Industry, Extruded Plastic Profile Automobile Parts Manufacturing Industry, Extrusion Machine
Building Industry, Injection Molding, Automotive Parts Manufacturing Industry, Bicycle Industry and Electrical Equipment
Manufacturing Industry etc.
Overall knowledge of metal forming, Aluminum casting, plastic injection molding, and press tool manufacturing etc.
Successfully undertook effective outsourcing of vendor development for tool designing and manufacturing process of tools,
tryout the Products, getting customer approvals, outsourcing of passed components, finalizing rates and starting of
commercial productions and successfully Implementing the Competitive Business. Undertook effective outsourcing, vendor
development and process improvements, systems designing, initiatives during the career span has resulted in considerable
growth and productivity. Experts in troubleshooting, problem defining and solving capabilities, ensuring compliance with
quality systems as per ISO / TS 16949 & ISO 14001;
Technical & Engineering Skills:
• Product Designing & Product Development and Tool Designing (Press Tools, PIM Tools & HPDC Tools etc.),
• Tool Procurements, Tool Manufacturing & Tool Maintenance,
• Process analysis, Process Engineering & Process Development and test equipment design, fabrication, installation and
• Prepare project proposals, project status reports, ROIs and budgets, test reports, technical justification reports etc.
• Fixture & Jig Fixture Designing and Manufacturing and lean Manufacturing Processes,
• Press Tools and Die Manufacturing, Aluminum and Bronze Components and Prototype Products.
• Cam programming & Modeling through PRO-E, DELCAM UG and Smart Cam and Making Manual CNC - programmed
with FANUK, HEIDENHAIN, and Dialog-11 & Haas, Wire Cut, EDM and CNC Turning Machines.
• Represented the CFT team from tool room for new product development through the FMEA, PPAP processes.
• Vendor Development, Supplier Evaluation.
• Preventive maintenance activities for all Respective Tools / Dies, fixtures / jigs and the deferent types of Machineries with
Page 1 of 3
day to day Process and Periodically Monitoring.
• Knowledge of Technical writing, compilation and review of technical documentation including, procedures, work
instructions, test plans, test reports etc. And Reviewing customer specifications and compliance statements.
• QS System and the Lean Manufacturing Process development with the QMS, TPM, QS & 7QC Tools etc, systems.
• Tool and Machine Breakdown analysis and Corrective & Preventive Activities with cost effective Diagrams
• Estimation of cost for new tool manufacturing for in-house & outsource manufacturing.
• Competencies in analyzing of existing Processes / Procedures, Capabilities and conducting the critical analysis for
shortcoming Products and providing there Process improvements Capabilities, through the Kaizens, Poka Yoke and
• The Performance Capabilities, to be effectuate for the Cost Saving Initiatives and to achieve cost reduction Targets
through the Value Engineering and the Process Flow Diagram, Trouble shooting Parameters and reducing the short
coming breakdowns, reworks, reduction in manpower and waste eliminations..
• Working with M/S. Asia Motor Works Ltd., Since July, 2008 to till date, As a Manager Tool Room & Engineering
Projects, Expertise of Engineering & Tool Room Activities likes Tool Maintenance and Tool Manufacturing Processes with
CNC Milling, Turning, and Wire Cut & EDM Processes. My Job Responsibilities as Tool Designing, Procurements,
Manufacturing and Maintenance activities. New Product Development activities done by the organizing of CFT Team through the
FMEA, PPAP processes and Vendor Development, Supplier Evaluation Processes. And Product Designing, Product
Development, New Tool Designing, Manufacturing or Procurement for deferent Types of Press Tools, HPDC and Plastic
• Worked with, M/S. Complete Surveying Technologies Pvt. Ltd., As a Manager Engineering & Tool Room. Company
situated in Noida (UP) – India, from February 2007 to Jun 2008. My Job Responsibility was, Overall Tool Room – Tools
Manufacturing and Maintenance activities with Job Planning & Concept to finalization of Costing & Estimation and Planning
to Development & Manufacturing, as well as Supply Chain Manufacturing of Production for deferent types of Tools, Dies
(HPDC), plastic injection moulds and Press Tools for Die Casting Machines and Injection Molding Machine’s as for 50T, 60T,
80T, 100T, 110T & 120T etc. Capacities. Also Preventive Maintenance Activities Planned for Deferent Types of Dies and
Moulds for every Production Line.
• Worked with Rico Auto Industries Ltd. is an O.E.M (Original Equipment Manufacturer) supplier of Auto Components for
four years (July, 2004 to Jan, 2007). As Deputy Manager Tool Room and Engineering, My Job profile was programming
Setting & controlling (with Cad / Cam, as “DELCAM — Power-Mill & Power-shape”, and Pro/Engineer Soft ware’s) in the
Tool Room Department and the deferent types of Tool Maintenance activities up to the sample Product development.
Performed in CNC Milling, Turning, Wire Cut & EDM Machine’s & CNC VTL Machines Programming (2D & 3D), setting/re-
setting, Maintenance and Preventive Maintenance activities.
• Worked with, M/s. Nagata India Ltd. (Tool Room & Die Manufacture), a group of Industries MNC (Japan) - ISO Certified
9001-2000 Company, IMT MANESAR, GURGAON, for Four years (Aug, 2000 to Jun, 2004), As a Tool Room Engineer.
My Job profile was Tool & Die Maintenance with Preventive activities and Tool & Die Manufacturing Process as,
Programming-Setting & Controlling, Full Possess thorough knowledge in Handling, Operating with generating deferent types
Programs for all Kinds of CNC Machines.
oI have completed Four Year Engineering Diploma with Tool & Die Making, From CTTC.
oPursuing EMBA (Executive Management Business Administrator) with the Specialization of Operation & Production
Managements, with IIBMS, Mumbai
Training Undergone / Certification / Seminars:
Undergone 4 months training in M/s. MARUTI UDYOG Ltd., GGN, Tool Room and Die Shop as Automobile die machining
from Oct. 2000 to Jan. 2001 for CNC Milling Machines of reputed Japanese make like SNK and Makino.
I have completed the ERP Course of SAP_PP (Functional Consultant), version – “IDES R/3 ENTERPRISE” and I have
done job as a Faculty with my last Company.
Completed another Certification Course of MS Project, Workshop for total Five Days, Is Recognized by BASCOM BRIDGE.
Also Completed the Business Communication Skills and Workshop, Conducted by Ms. Anita Shantaram and Dr. P.N. Singh
(Center for HRD), for seven Days full version. Also attend Six Days Seminar on Internal Auditing for ISO / TS –
16949:2009, Certified by TUV Rheinland (India) Pvt. Ltd. And Four days Seminar I have participated for the Quality
Consulting of ISO 14001:2004 awareness. And the following Training Programs has been participated periodically, -
o Certified Internal Auditor for Quality system and 14001 Audit.
o Trained in 5S and TQM activities
o SPC, Communication and Presentation skills
o OHSAS, EMS awareness and the Leadership and Assertiveness
o Time Management and Change management
o Team working and group dynamics, Team Building
Page 2 of 3
o Problem solving and decision making analysis
o Daily Work Management and Manufacturing Excellence
o Waste Elimination & Cost reduction and the Layout design and energy conservation
NAME : - RAFIQUL ISLAM
FATHER NAME : - NAZMUL HUSSAIN
DATE OF BIRTH : - 2ND.
PASSPORT No. : - G1591904
RELIGION & NATIONALITY : - MUSLIM & INDIAN
MOBILE NUMBER :- +91 8392039585
E-MAIL ADDRESS : - firstname.lastname@example.org;
PRESENT LOCATION : - Bhuj (Gujarat), INDIA.
DATE: RAFIQUL ISLAM
Page 3 of 3