These slides were presented at Ripple Labs' first developer confernece on Oct 10, 2013 at Money2020 in Las Vegas, NV. The agenda was as follows:
1. Welcome and Introduction, Chris Larsen
CEO Chris Larsen provided an overview of Ripple and shared the latest news.
2. Ripple Technical Overview, Evan Schwartz
Engineer Evan Schwartz upacked Ripple from a technical perspective, and offered examples of what developers could build and have built on the Ripple Network.
3. Integrating with Ripple for Merchants and Gateways, Bob Way, Denis Kiselev and Brian Keller-Heikkila
Integration Engineer Bob Way explained how merchant and gateway integration works. Bob interviewed Denis Kiselev, founder and CEO of SnapSwap, about his team’s experience building the first U.S. Ripple Gateway. Brian Keller-Heikkila, CTO of ZipZap, joined Bob and Denis on stage to share special news.
4. Ripple Architecture and Advanced Uses, David Schwartz
Chief Cryptographer David Schwartz discussed Ripple’s architecture, including a deep-dive on consensus, and interesting, advanced applications to consider.
5. Future Focus for Our Engineering Team, Stefan Thomas
CTO Stefan Thomas offered a sneak peak of our roadmap.