THE BASIC CONCEPT OF
Riona Ihsan Media
• How it Works ?
• Injection Molding Machine
• The Basic Parts of Mold Design
• Standard Injection Mold
• Mold Technology
How it Works ?
Product of Injection Mold
• Granular material is fed from
hopper into the cylinder
• Plastic is heated and melted
• Cylinder screw forced out the
plastized (while still melted)
• Melted plastic enter the mold
through a nozzle (injection).
• Held closed by clamping
1. Stack Molds
• High part volume
• Keep costs-to-manufacture low.
2. Unscrewing Molds
• Cap and Closure molds, and other products with thread and precision.
3. Spin Stack Molds >>
• Multi operations in a rotating, four-face cube mold decorating/labeling, assembly.
• Reduce manufacturing costs and improve quality.
4. In-Mold Technology
• In-mold labeling and in-mold decorating
• In-mold closing of closures with living hinges, and in-mold assembly.
5. Multi-Material/Two Shot >>
• Multi-material or multi-color components can be molded in a single cycle.
• Broad range of products from consumer to technology products and packaging
Question, Suggestion, or Comment, please raise your hands.