The marketer’s world is becoming increasingly complex. Marketers need to engage across multiple channels while ensuring consistency, continually updating tactics and plans, and executing campaigns in an effort to counter increasingly fickle customer loyalties and shorter attention spans.
More and more marketers now rely on marketing automation to manage their increasingly complex marketing campaigns. In fact, according to BtoB Magazine’s study, 46% of B2B marketers are currently using marketing automation. However, not all platforms or philosophies are equal.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- How marketing automation has evolved
- How to apply the concept of marketing automation to the customer journey
- The difference between lifecycle marketing and marketing automation
- How to increase engagement by increasing activity (social, email, landing pages, etc.)
- Why lifecycle marketing is the key to sustainable success
In addition, gain a better understanding of the required fundamentals to ensuring your marketing automation program is focused on the right things and is on the path to success.