Be the first to like this
Marketers know the term email deliverability, but many do not know why or how it impacts their demand generation strategy or revenue. The focus on email deliverability is not new to marketers, it is just more important today than in the past as more and more organizations rely on marketing automation to deliver their essential messages to customers and prospects.
Consider these facts, shared by Jay Baer:
- 21% of email recipients report email as Spam, even if they know it isn’t
- 17% of Americans create a new email address every 6 months
- 30% of subscribers change email addresses annually
What good is an email if it doesn’t reach its intended recipient? Or even worse, what if you are intentionally or unintentionally ignoring opt-out requests and find yourself on the wrong side of compliance and unhappy prospects? Email deliverability matters.
Learn from email deliverability and privacy expert, Chris Arrendale of Annuitas and Meghan Friend of Right On Interactive, the deliverability essentials you must know to enable a successful demand generation strategy.
This presentation will provide:
1. Top email deliverability essentials for marketers
2. Deliverability traps to avoid
3. Key deliverability metrics you must track