Creating a positive in-store experience for your shoppers is essential for building a loyal customer base. Be sure to exceed their expectations when it comes to service, technology, and sense of community in your store.
Having technology that works is essential to create a
seamless experience for your customers. Make sure
you are equipped with the right technology that
allows you to collect and access data to personalize
your customer’s experience.
SOME IDEAS TO IMPLEMENT IN YOUR STORE ARE:
• Tablets that allow customers to search and find certain
inventory around your store.
• Screens that display your company’s culture and values.
This could consist of employee spotlights, footage from
store events, customer interactions, etc.
• An app that could be used to reach customers about the
latest deals, events happening in your store, or to browse
A great in-store experience can usually be attributed
to great customer service. Make sure your employees
are trained to offer a positive, consistent experience
for all of your customers.
ENHANCE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
AND RETAIL EXPERIENCE BY OFFERING:
• Curbside pick-up
• Store-to-car delivery
• Local home/work delivery service
• Individual or group personal shopping service
• Personalized cards/gifts from all of your staff
for your top 50 customers
Creating a sense of community in your store is going
to encourage visitors to stop by and hopefully turn
your current customers into advocates. A communal
environment will also increase your customer’s in-
• Partner with other local businesses (breweries,
bakeries, apparel, etc.)
• Bring in your Pet Wednesdays
• Host Happy Hours
• Put on monthly workshops or speakers related
to your store’s theme
• Serve beer in your store
SOME SUGGESTIONS TO CREATE A SENSE
OF COMMUNITY IN YOUR STORE ARE TO:
To learn more about enhancing your in-store
experience, visit www.ricssoftware.com
CLICK HERE ▷