One fine body…
- San Francisco Bay Area, United States
- Work Founder, CEO of UserVoice.com
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://blog.uservoice.com/founders
- About Richard White is a Co-founder and the CEO of UserVoice, where he focuses on making sexy products for un-sexy markets like customer service. Prior to UserVoice, Richard was the lead designer on Kiko.com, a Y-Combinator-funded Calendaring product that drew praise for its clean design, which was sold on eBay for $258K. After Kiko, Richard founded SlimTimer, simple time tracking for freelancers, where he experimented with name-your-own-price Freemium models. The common thread throughout all these ventures is Richard’s passion for building wonderfully simple productivity tools with delightful user experiences. He’s proud to say that his works give people more time to waste rather than waste ...