7:30- Monday. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
8:30 – Wednesday
2:30 – Non-club days
3:30 - Club days
Homeroom: Ms. Ria Ruiz
Mr. Ivinn Kintanar Music
Coach Winnen Chan PE
Ms. Rae Ann Reyes Art
Mr. Ricky Cruz III Digital Lit./Library
Ms. Christina Ong Chinese
Each day your child will write his/ her homework in
the Student Planner. When your child finishes an
assignment, please sign at the bottom so I will know
that you have seen his/ her work. This is also a
convenient way for us to communicate with each
other. I check student planners daily and will respond
to any notes you may have written.
• Third graders are expected to do approximately 30-40
minutes of homework each night that is to be submitted the
• Also, they are expected to read for 15-20 minutes which
could be either reading independently or reading to a sibling
• There will also be big projects that your child will be
working on sometime this year; rest assured that ample
time will be given to meet the deadline.
• During PE days, please let your child wear his/ her
PE uniform as they come to school. I will be giving
them enough time to change into their regular
school uniform once they are done.
• Please also make sure that your child’s uniforms
are properly labeled.
• Friday is casual dress-up day.
• Please do not allow your child to bring toys and
electronic devices to school. Please make sure that
your child’s notebooks and classroom materials
are labeled to avoid loss.
• Bringing a water bottle is a must! This is to make
sure that your child is hydrated throughout the
• Every student will get a binder at the beginning of
the school year. This is a great place to keep
homework to keep it from getting lost. Reading
logs, vocabulary, and spelling lists should also be
kept in there.
Changes in getting home
• If there is a change in where your child goes
after school or how he/she gets home, please call
the office or send a note. Without that, I am not
allowed to do what is out of the ordinary.
• Snack Break- 9:00 am-9:20 am
• Lunch Time- 10:40 am- 11:20 am
• Afternoon Working Snack- 12:50 pm
(Please send your child with a small, healthy snack daily! We have
a “working snack time” in the afternoon since our lunch time is early
in our day.)
I’m Looking Forward to a Great Year!