– oyfully serving in the ministry Godentrusted to him “It is His joy thatremains in us that makes our joy full”Rom 15:13Now the God of hope fill you with all joy andpeace in believing, that ye may abound inhope, through the power of the Holy Ghost
-mni… ! Always present in God’s vineyard, ever powerful in leading tenor parts, all knowing in playing violin.PS. 34:1I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shallcontinually be in my mouth.PS. 23:Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all thedays of my life: and I will dwell in the house of theLord for ever.
-oble person indeed! One of the reasons everybody loves him.Phil 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true,whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things arejust, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things arelovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there beany virtue, and if there be any praise, think on thesethings.
- ndsome and available, available in takingresponsibility , showing himself alwayspresent, ready, and willing to help for theministry.Ephesians 3:20-21Now to Him who is able to do exceedinglyabundantly above all that we ask or think,according to the power that works in us, 21 to Himbe glory in the church by Christ Jesus to allgenerations, forever and ever. Amen
- imid some may say; but the truth - he’s brave in facing trials and difficulties in life.James 1:2-4 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall intodivers temptationsKnowing this, that the trying of your faith workethpatience.But let patience have her perfect work, that yemay be perfect and entire, wanting nothing
- elpful to anyone and in many things(house chores, church and friends). Phil. 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me
- lways abounding in the work of the Lord, for he knows that his labour for the Lord is not in vain.I Cor 15:58Therefore, my beloved brethren, be yestedfast, unmoveable, always abounding inthe work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye knowthat your labour is not in vain in the Lord
- othing compared to his dedication and compassion to serve our Lord Jesus Christ.Rom 8:38-39For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life,nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, northings present, nor things to come, nor height,nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able toseparate us from the love of God, which is inChrist Jesus our Lord