19. If someone told you that the capital of Togo
is Lomé, you might forget this quickly.
20. But let’s say I asked you to imagine yourself visiting Lomé, in Togo.
You meet someone who sweeps you out of your reality: sexy,
dangerous, with a sense of the untamed. You make crazy love on the
beach, blood roaring through your veins; you get to taste every inch,
Is Lomé getting a bit harder to forget?
21. Sometimes, we worry too much about the properties of a
slide (font or graphics), instead of the meaning of a slide.
22. Invite your audiences to
process information deeply
by invoking the senses,
asking questions, and
The deeper the
better the memory.
39. For more information on
the science behind
40. How to make it impossible to
1. Draw attention to what’s
2. Deviate from sameness
for important items.
3. Enable participants to
process content deeply.
4. Invite them to be part of
5. Keep it short.