Be the first to like this
TWCSIRT is a full member of FIRST and mainly focuses on the protection of NARLabs, TANet and TWAREN. We are defense cyber-attack from internet and according to government policy to handling incident every day. I am a research fellow with National Center for High-performance Computing and lead cyber security team to operation security operation center to handling incident in Taiwan Academic Network.
In our research project from government, we are deployed the biggest honeynet in Taiwan and used over 6000 IP address to detection malicious network attack come from internet.
We have published our malware knowledge base to sharing malware samples and reports for many researchers, students, research center and sharing our data set for deep tracking about cyber security.
There are many new types of cyber-attack that’s is include ransomware, website mining, DDoS and hybrid malicious attack.
- What’s TWCSIRT Mission and Scope
- How to coordinate in National level with ISAC, CERT and SOC
- Cyber-attack and threat hunting in Taiwan Academic Network
- How to develop cyber security platform for incident handling
- How to do red team and blue team training by CDX