OUR TENETS AND STATEMENTS OF FAITH
• We believe and teach that the creation of the universe was done by God. (Genesis 1:1)
• We believe and teach that study of the bible reveals the mind of Christ, and is the inspired,
infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God. (Hebrews 4: 12) (I Co. 2:7:14) : (1Th 2:13)
• We believe and teach that there is only but one God (Dt. 6:4) Is 45:5-7(1 Co 8:4) God the father
the first person of the trinity, the creator of all things. (Gen 1:1-31) Eph 3:9)
• We believe and teach that our Lord Jesus Christ was virgin born (is. 7:14; Mt 1:23, 24; Lk
1:26-35) that he was God incarnated. (Jn. 1:1, 14) and the purpose of the incarnation reveals
God, redeem men, and rule over God’s kingdom (Ps 2:7-9; Is 9:6; Jn 1:29; Php 2:9-11;
Heb7:25, 26; 1Pe1:18, 19).
• We believe and teach that the Son Jesus Christ is the second person of the trinity which
possesses all divine Excellencies and in these He is coequal, consubstantial, and coeternal wit
the father (Jn 10:30; 14:9) Through his Son, Jesus Christ by whom all things continue in
existence and in operations (Jn. 1:3)(Col. 1:15; Heb. 1:2)
• We teach and believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine person, eternal underived, possessing all
the attributes of personality and deity, including intellect (1Co 2:10 -13), emotions (Eph 4:30, will
(1Co 12:11, eternally (Heb. 9:14), Omnipresence (Ps 139:7-10) Omniscience (Is 40:13, 14)
Omnipotence (Ro 15:13), and truthfulness (jn 16:13). In all the divine attributes He is coequal
and consubstantial wit the Father and the Son (Mt. 28:19,Ac 5:3,4;28:25,26;ICo 12:4-6;2Co
13:14 and Jer 31:31 with Heb.
• We believe and teach that man’s salvation is thereby wholly of God’s grace through the
redemptive work of our Lord Jesus Christ (Gen 2:16, 17; 3:1 -19 ;( Jn3:36 ;) Ro 3:23; 6:23) (1Co
2:14) (Eph2:1-3 (1Ti 2:13,14,)(1Jn 1:8)
• We believe and teach in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His sinless life, His miracles, His
voluntary gift of redemption and the reconciliation of man to God. (2Corithians 5:18-19) and his
believe in His resurrection.
• We teach that he kingdom is the fulfillment of God’s promise to Israel (is 65:17-25; Eze37:21-28;
Zec 8:1-17) to restore them to the land (det28:15-68).
• We believe and teach that the personal, bodily return of Our Lord Jesus Christ to translate his
church from this earth (jn 14:1-3) 1Co 15:51:-53; 1Th 4; 15-5-11), and between this event and
His glorious returns with His saints, to reward believers according to their works (1Co 3:11-15;2