Thailand is the leader in medical tourist arrivals holding more than 40% share in Asia medical tourist arrivals in 2011. Its medical tourism market was around US$ 2 Billion in 2011 and it is expected to be more than double by 2015. Thailand has world-class medical facilities with its high-profile private hospitals and clinics. Thailand has been one of the favorite medical tourism destinations for all over the world. This may be primarily due to the cultural heritage, state-of-the-art medical facilities, personalized hospitality and reasonable medical costs. The country takes pride in having the first hospital to receive the first JCI accreditation in Asia. It has highest number of JCI accredited hospitals in Asia.
Renub Research report titled "Thailand Medical Tourist Arrivals, Medical Tourism Market & Forecast to 2015” provides a comprehensive analysis of the Thailand Medical tourism market covering in detail various aspects such as foreign patients’ arrivals, revenue from foreign patients, competitive landscape and market share of the foreign patients’ arrivals & revenue from foreign patients. The report also entails major drivers and roadblocks of Thailand medical tourism market.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
• Number of medical tourists arrival in Asian countries (India, Thailand, Malaysia, South Korea, Singapore,
• Medical Tourism market in Asian countries (India, Thailand, Malaysia, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan,
• Number of medical tourists arrival in Thailand
• Medical Tourism market in Thailand
• Major Drivers and Roadblocks of Medical Tourism in Thailand
Sr. Manager - Publisher Relation
Sales & Marketing Div.
Phone: +1-678-302-0700 (USA) , +91-120-4219-822, +91-120-254-5750 (India)