in your head?
2. Watch what you say (and have said already!)
1. Make your facebook profile private
3. Give yourself a bio, informative, short and interesting
4. Use it, the more you put in, the more you get out
5. Post 80/20 - 20% about you, 80% about other topics
Essential to use
Essential to get right
Here's what to include...
• First impressions count
• Digital CV
• Training and courses
Having someone else credit
your work and character...
• Include any voluntary work
you’ve done to show you are
passionate about the causes
Write this last
This will make it easier for you to
produce the best overview, without
missing out anything important.
This is your highlights reel, your
30-second pitch to employers and
recruiters - include your industry,
key accomplishments, values,
passions and core skills here.
Keywords To get hired, it is important to include
keywords that recruiters will use as
search terms. A simple tactic to
ensure you will appear when they
look for jobseekers with your skills,
experience and qualifications.