1. Ideas on how to expand your CUSTOMER BASE using video and social media.2. Ideas on how to grow your REFRESHABLE MEDIA OFFERINGS using video and social media.3. Best practices on how to tap into your CURRENT client base to implement a video exposure strategy.
Division of Media Consumption, More Consumer Control overMedia, Declining Consumer Trust, New Internet Technologies
Social Media is about categorizingcontent, rather than trying tocapitalize on trends.
SOCIAL = PUBLIC ACCESSMEDIA = YOUR PARTICIPATION
Conversions Sales, offer downloads, etc. Engagement Participating and/or listening to conversations Traffic Driving traffic to your site, i.e. landing page, hub page AND your office BrandingBuilding awareness around your brand/product
Article Blog Posts Landing Page CoreContent Group Posts(WhitePaper) Tweets Video Audio
1. GENERATE EXCITEMENT2. INVITE PARTICIPATION3. EDUCATE ABOUT ANYTHING4. MAKE INTRODUCTIONS5. PRAISE ACCOMPLISHMENTS6. DEMONSTRATE VALUE
1. YouTube exceeds 3 billion view per day2. YouTube’s demographic is broad: 18-543. More video is uploaded to YouTube in 30 days than all 3 major US Networks created in 60 YEARS!
4. The number of advertisers using display ads on YouTube increased 10 fold in the last year5. # 51 is the number of languages Google’s automatic speech recognition technology can translate YouTube videos and create captions.
6. Over 4.5 million people are connected and auto-sharing to at least one social network which results in SEVEN new videos watched.Facebook: 62.2 YEARS of video watched a day OVER 70 BILLION VIDEOS WATCHED PER MONTH
You WILL miss out on nearly SEVEN TIMES more buying visitors from your site. You WILL lose your competitive edge over your competition. You WON’T be able to tap into the growing demographics of people searching for what you offer via VIDEO.
It’s INSTANT communication with current clients and a draw for potential ones. If given a choice between a video link or textual email, people will choose the video link 7 out of 10 times. Static Web Pages are “ANALOG” . Web Pages that include Videos are “DYNAMIC” and the refreshable content can be indexed for weeks & months to come.
RESOURCE ENGINESocial Media can be used to generate exposurewith your existing networks and tap into newbusiness, new visitors, and referrals even whenyou are not face to face.
Video record EVERYTHING you can. When in doubt…VIDEO A Picture is worth a thousand words… but a Video is worth 100 thousand words The more relevant video content you have, the easier your websites will be “found”. Short, Sweet, and Simple…Characteristics of a GREAT video.
1. Tap into Social Media Marketing to attract more clients to your brand and to your business?2. Get hands-on Coaching to get you started?3. Personally work with Social Media Experts in several different disciplines?
Dan FowlerNew Media Marketing Specialistdanfowler@redriverpro.com866-595-1889FOLLOW ME ON:www.twitter.com/redriverprowww.facebook.com/redriverprowww.linkedin.com/in/danfowlerwww.ustream.tv/redriverpro