Diocese of Segovia
Bishop Cesar Franco
University Campus Living and/or Classrooms
• The Diocese of Segovia has a fully operational Retreat (Spirituality) House
capable of housing 38 single rooms or 76 doubles for student living for rent.
• This space has large kitchens, and laundry. Both services included in pricing.
• Within walking distance of IE University offering classes in English.
• Perfect facility and location for Spanish Immersion program, those studying
Spanish History or Mysticism.
Segovian Historic Sites
2000 year old
Walking distance to IE University
ie.eduWorld Renowned Univ. only a 5 minute walk
3rd in the World in Business
4th in Europe
14th in the World
Offers all classes in English and Spanish
Universidad Catolica de Avila (45
minute drive) Parking available
Travel to Madrid
City of Madrid only
30 Minutes by train
45 Minutes by bus
Catholic Faith Living
Daily Mass can be made available for small or larger groups.
Segovia’s Cathedral and 5 Roman Catholic Churches within
Seminarian programs available locally.
Located minutes from:
St. John of the Cross,
Our Lady of Fuencisla
St. Jerome’s Monestary
Sepulchre of St. John of the Cross
& Our Lady of Fuencisla
We Invite you to Try it
• As regards to studying in Segovia, we might start with an intensive Spanish
Language summer course; the diocese is capable of hosting thirty to seventy-
person groups in our spiritual house. In this way interested parties might test
the waters before proceeding further.
• There are many options that can be customized to and individual University’s
There is a capacity to Expand Seminary to
Classrooms for a University interested in long
term programs in Segovia