Q1 2011 Media Kit

About GameGavel.com               Advertise on the Premier Online Video Game Marketplace.

The Premier ...
RATE CARD
                                                Q1 2011

                                   MONTHLY SITE TRAFFIC...
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Game gavel 1 sheet and adrates q1 2011_new

875 views

Published on

We offer a highly targeted advertising opportunity. Our auction style format combined with various other community pages insures advertisers will get multiple exposure to all the gamers who frequent the site searching for video games, video game accessories and video game systems.

GameGavel.com is a unique, all-inclusive video game destination where gamers can not only read about and talk about video games, but also buy and sell video games, all on the same website.

Published in: Entertainment & Humor
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
875
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
3
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
2
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Game gavel 1 sheet and adrates q1 2011_new

  1. 1. Q1 2011 Media Kit About GameGavel.com Advertise on the Premier Online Video Game Marketplace. The Premier Video Gaming GameGavel.com is dedicated to streamlining the Auction Site Community GameGavel.com, formerly buying and selling of new and used video games ChaseTheChuckwagon.com, among consumers and small retailers. We combine was launched on March 24, low selling fees with a dedicated marketplace 2008. Since then GameGavel has grown considerably and is spanning the 40-year video gaming history. In visited by nearly 50,000 unique addition to buying & selling in the marketplace, visitors per month. GameGavel members can also participate in our community has hosted over 300,000 forums as well as enjoy gaming entertainment auctions and sold over $200,000 in merchandise. This including podcasts, industry blogs & game reviews, makes GameGavel.com the streaming radio and video. largest, most successful video game dedicated auction site GameGavel.com is predominately visited by Males in ever. the 18-34 demographic. 95% of our traffic comes Community from the United States, while the remaining 5% comes from over 100 countries around the world.We Revolving around the auction offer a highly targeted advertising opportunity. Our marketplace are a variety of community building areas that auction style format combined with various other seek to enhance your use of community pages insures advertisers will get GameGavel. Members can get multiple exposure to all the gamers who frequent to know one another in the the site searching for video games, video game community forums as well as read original video game accessories and video game systems. reviews and industry blogs stemming from the GameGavel GameGavel.com is a unique, all-inclusive video game editorial team. Video gaming podcasts, community flash destination where gamers can not only read about games, and a streaming video and talk about video games, but also buy and sell gaming music radio station video games, all on the same website. round out the entertainment offerings served up to members. Contact | Tony Anderson | tony@gamegavel.com | Tel: 650-868-5295
  2. 2. RATE CARD Q1 2011 MONTHLY SITE TRAFFIC: Unique Users: 35,000 Page views: 450,000 Average Time Spent: 8 minutes per visit Average Page Views Per Visitor: 18 pages per visitor per month SITE SPECIFIC CPM RATES: (E-mail for Run of Network/Bulk Rates) Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM): • 728x90 Leaderboard: $5.00 CPM • 300x250 Rectangle: $7.00 CPM • Roadblock (Leaderboard and Skyscraper takeover): $12 CPM SITE TAKEOVER / CUSTOM PROMOTIONS [call for details & rates]: Contact | Tony Anderson | tony@gamegavel.com | Tel: 650-868-5295 2010 GameGavel.com. No guarantees have been written or expressed within this document. Prices and packages subject to availability. Fees and rates are subject to change without notice

×