Welcome to the 7th Year of
• BookPALS provides an opportunity
for CCHS students to read aloud to
Boston students at the Condon
• 1 training (today)
• 3 visits
• 3 letters to your buddy
• ALL events are scheduled for Thursdays
• All Condon School visits depart CCHS at 2:30 –
return at 5:30
• Nov. 7th Training
• Nov. 14th – 1st visit to the Condon School
• Nov. 21st – 1st letter due
• Jan. 23rd – 2nd visit
• Jan. 30th – 2nd letter due
• March 13th – 3rd visit
• March 20th – 3rd letter due
Your Role as a Mentor
• These students look up to you!
• Conduct yourself in a mature and professional
• Respect differences.
• Promote reading!
• CCHS students earn 15 hours of community
service if they participate in all the trainings,
visits, and submit 3 letters.
• The Condon students love making friends with
CCHS students and it is hurtful and confusing
to them if their buddy does not come, or if
they don’t receive a letter.
• Permission slip for the bus
• FirstClass email conference
• BookPALS FB group
• Buddy assignments
Your BookPAL Leadership Team
• Caroline Delehy (email@example.com)
• Jack Gardner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Mrs. Cicchetti (email@example.com)