Your startup pitch
● Analogy (“Uber for trucks”)
● Big problem, you solve (“Make video available online”)
● Market, you disrupt (“We are disrupting $700B hotel market”)
● Who are you gonna kill? (“Online tool that will kill Photoshop”)
Your startup pitch guideline
● Short (20-30 secs)
● Every word meaningful
● Maximum response
Your startup presentation
● Decks don’t have to be formal or beautiful.
● Provide an impactful intro or slogan.
● Keep your deck short (less than 20 pages).
● Use analogies to back up the points that you’re making
● Why it is important for clients?
● Promo product video
● What are you doing important for world?
● Press kit
● Why does it motivate you?
● Important for employees
● Your values