Be the first to like this
Windows 7 Ultimate Guide
• I will show you how to install and not make the same mistakes most people do on page 2 .
• Find out why on page 4 a clean installation is better than an Upgrade.
• Starting on page 26 tells you why those pretty backgrounds slow your computer to a crawl.
• How to make Windows 7 work your way starts on page 37.
• Starting on page 45 you will find the hidden aspects of the Control Panel.
• How to use the Repair Computer function when you have a problem starts on page 59 .
• Why you need more than one restore point is explained on page 60.
• Why did Microsoft put all that 'extra stuff' on your hard drive? Page 44 tells you why and how to get rid of it!
• Why did Microsoft make it hard for you to change things and leave a LOT of open backdoors for the hackers? And page 50 tells you what to do about it!
• Why do you loose your last opened list (which is very handy) if you turn off a Group Policy Option?
• Why you should take backup seriously and make the Recovery CD! You can find this and more on page 73.
• Inside this valuable book, you will discover how to "Master" most Windows 7's secrets!
• Here are three things you do not want to do!
o Configure Windows 7 For Automatic Logon.
o Disable User Account Control In Windows 7.
o Disable the Administrator Account In Windows 7.