HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
• Traded as
• Area served
• NASDAQ: CSCO, SEHK: 4333
Dow Jones Component
S&P 500 Component
• Computer networking
• San Francisco, California, U.S.
• Len Bosack, Sandy Lerner,
Richard Troiano, Nicholas
• San Jose California,U.S.
• Key people
(Chairman & CEO)
• Operating income
• Net income
• Total assets
• Total equity
• John Chambers
• Networking Device
Cisco IOS and NX-OS Software
Interface and Module
, Security, Datacenter
• US$ 43.21 billion (2011)[
• US$ 7.67 billion (2011)[
• US$ 87.09 billion (2011)
• $ 6.49 billion (2011)
• US$ 47.25 billion (2011)
• 63,465 (2011)
What is HRM?
• Cisco values and fosters diversity,
development, and growth opportunities for
staff through employee networks.
• Valuing the differences in each person
increases individual and team performance,
productivity, and satisfaction.
• Cisco believes that its employee networks are
critical to an inclusive organizational culture.
HR at CISCO
• Aligning the HR strategy with the business
• Understanding the need of its business units
and their unique challenges.
• Identifying the key factors causing the high
• Identifying the key factors causing the loss of
• Building key pillar to deliver core HR services
• Building the employer brand positioning of
CISCO to attract talent
• Building a strong human capital development
programme to strengthen key competencies
needed for the business
• Building an environment for change and for
Strategic rewards Employee
AWARDS AND RECOGINTIONS
J.D. Power and Associates 2011 Certification
Cisco Systems, Inc., Global has been recognized by J.D. Power
and Associates for providing "An Outstanding Customer Service
The STAR Awards are one of the highest honors in the
technology services industry, acknowledging the contribution
of companies to the continual improvement of technology
services delivery industry-wide.
Customer Contact Association (CCA) Excellence Award
The award for Best Organisational Influence was presented to
Cisco in recognition of the strategic role that the contact center
plays in influencing innovation, organizational excellence, and
continuous improvement to the customer experience.