1. Ravi Kumar Kasagoni
:Kasagoniravikumar@firstname.lastname@example.org : +237655979806
SENIOR MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Competent professional, targeting senior level assignments in Finance & Accounts and Taxation with an organisation of repute
Location Preference: Africa
• A dynamic professional with 8 years of experience in Financial Accounting, Tax Compliance and MIS Reporting
• Presently associated with Sonam Cameroon Ltd., Sarl as Cluster Accounts & Finance Manager(Cameroun, Benin, IVC &
• In-depth knowledge of the principles related to all matters linked to finance, accounting, budgeting and controls
• Excellent in managing financial accounting, preparing ledger books, bank reconciliation statements and performing
finalization of accounts
• Sound knowledge of working on accounting software application such as SAP(FI & CO),Tally ERP, FoxPro, MS Excel and so
• An effective communicator with excellent analytical, decision-making & interpersonal skills
~ Financial Accounting ~ Tax / Legal Compliance ~Auditing
~ MIS Reporting ~ Budgeting & Forecasting ~Cash Management
Since Nov’12: Sonam Cameroon Ltd., Sarl as Accounts & Finance Manager
Key Result Areas:
• Preparation of entire Gamut of Financial, Commercial and accounting activities for Sonam Cameroun.
• Preparation of Management account for west Africa division
• Consolidation of Financial reports for West Africa Zone, such as daily/weekly/monthly MIS
• Reconciliation of bank accounts and other outstanding accounts/ sales order on a weekly / monthly basis
• Setting up the accounting systems and procedures to enable controls and systems in place.
• Prepare monthly cash flow forecasts and take appropriate actions based on the forecast
• Supervising the staff of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Inventory reco
• Controlling/Managing Debtors and regular follow-up with Sales team
• Preparation of Costing for the Rice type wise/vessel wise.
• Managing effective working capital as per requirement of business.
• Timely reconciliation of Trade Creditors & Trade Debtors, Inter Country & Inter Company Recon’s on every month.
• Liaison with commercial banks for fund and non-fund based limits.
• Generating daily MIS reports for review by management for expenses, revenue, sale and deliveries along with cumulative
MIS for all branches to be sent to Head Office
• Authorising and signing contracts, cheques, drafts and ensuring on-time payments
• Drafting schedule for expenses, fixed asset, current asset & liability on a regular basis
• Formulating budgets and controlling pending deliveries, unclosed, cancelled BDL, ADL, issue & pluck cards
• Verifying invoices for sales order and issuing slips & gate pass serials
• Facilitating stock maintenance for rice & fish stock and controlling the movement of their stock
• Checking details for sundry debtors & creditors on a monthly basis and finalising P.O. for suppliers for P.O. on an yearly
• Assisting in timely completion of audits by providing answers to auditors and administering internal & external audits
• Preparing credit & debit notes and following up for cooperative payment /fresh LPO
• Facilitating declaration of documents before importing fish & rice and reconciling goods received
2. • Adhering to French Laws for making payment of taxes and preparing yearly schedules to be submitted to Tax Department
• Providing assistance in the development of annual and long-range plans that linked business strategies to operational plans
and the expected range of financial results
• Automated the preparation of daily & weekly reports using Excel that had previously required 15-20 hours of effort per
• Have received a good appreciation from Stallion Group MD for good MIS presentation and implemented in all other
• Provided information on financial status by preparing special reports such as Cash /funds flows /working capital & various
• Forwarded recommendation notes with ratio analyses on the financial viability of type of fish/ rice businesses / operations
to senior management
• Executed important documentation such as tax & license on behalf of the company
• Highly well versed in MS-Office(2007 & 2010) especially in Ms Excel,
• Improved the timeliness of month-end financial reporting from approximately 15 days to 10 days
June’10 – OCt’12 Aditya Birla Retail Ltd, Hyderabad as Assistant Accounts Manager
Key Result Areas:
• Finalisation of Accounts for Management on monthly basis.
• Daily/weekly/Monthly MIS reports
• Supervising the staff of Accounts Payable/Accounts receivable
• Statutory compliance/ Audit Compliance
• Preparation of Cash flow/Budgets
• Inventory reco every month as per dept wise
• Preparation of Bank recon on daily Basis.
• Co coordinating all month end closes.
Jun’08 – May’10 Next Retail India Ltd, Hyderabad as Assistant Accounts Manager
Key Result Areas:
• Daily/Weekly/Monthly MIS reports
• Supervising Accounts receivable/ Accounts Payable
• Preparation of Bank recon on daily basis.
• Coordinating with all store Accountants to get daily MIS
• Consolidate all stores daily MIS for Sales and collection.
• Inventory reco for all stores/warehouse and physical stock take on monthly basis.
2014 Diploma in IFRS from ACCA-UK.
2014 Diploma in Cost and Management Accounting from IACT Global-Delhi
2011 Master of Commerce from New Science PG College, Kakatiya University Warangal.
2008 CA-Inter from Institute of chartered Accountants of India.
2006 B.Com. from New Science Degree College Kakatiya university Warangal
from Lal Bahadur College, Warangal
from ZPSS Narayagiri High School Warangal
• P.G.D.C.A - Warangal
• Tally ERP 9 from Vijayawada.
• MS Office from CA Club India Delhi
3. PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth: 19th
Languages Known: English, French, Hindi, Telugu
Address: Post: Mupparam M:Dharmasagar Dist: Warangal Telangana- PIN: 506142