• RAVI SINGH (B111244)
• SHAMS USHAMA (B111240)
• FERNANDO RAJ (B111222)
• JINU THOMAS (B111248)
• VARUN BILLAVA (B111204)
• AVADHESH YADAV (B111252)
• SARANG VERMA (B111251)
• “Recruitment is the process of searching for
prospective employees and stimulating and
encouraging them to apply for jobs in an
• To attract highly qualified individuals.
• To provide an equal opportunity for potential
candidates to apply for vacancies.
• To learn the HR process of the organization.
• To study the recruitment policy’s and procedure.
• To learn the ability to select a recruitment model that will
improve the quality of the present and future workforce of
• To learn the framework around how to achieve recruitment
• SWOT Analysis of Bharti Airtel.
• In Bharti Airtel once the Manpower budgeting is prepared by the
CEO, GM-HR & HODs at the end of financial year.
• The concerned manager of a vacant position requests for manpower
through Manpower Requisition
• Form (MRF). GM-HR approves the form. If the manpower
requirement is approved it is forwarded to recruitment manager.
• Then the sourcing of CVs is done, through various methods. Then
the initial screening, if the candidate is selected then he is supposed
to fill JAF, and then get the JAF form and mark the date of functional
SOURCES OF MANPOWER
Normally, following outside sources are
utilized for different positions:
• Employment Agencies:
• On campus Recruitment:
• Employee recommendations:
• E – Hiring:
In conclusion we would like to say that, in Bharti Airtel the
management process works smoothly. HR department of Airtel
achieves the apex point, while fulfilling their objectives. As a result
of which, there is less employee turnover in Bharti Airtel, which led
Bharti Airtel to the great success in the corporate world. Some of
the Human Resource Management functions of Bharti Airtel are as
- Analyses jobs and skills needed in the organization.
- Assesses, develops and implements policies, procedures and systems.
- Recruits and selects workers
- Appraises performance.
- Rewards workers through the implementation of compensation
systems. Designs and delivers training, development and
educational programs for employees to provide the organization
with the skilled resourcesit needs.