Responsive Custom Menu setup
in Magento Framework
www.letsnurture.com | www.letsnurture.co.uk
Responsive Custom Menu
1)Responsive layout. Menu goes to one column drop down when
screen resolution goes below 800px.
2) Switching between full mode and single column mode is
based on js. For small screens a submenu area appears when you
click a menu item.
3) Touchscreen support
4) Apply a static block at the bottom of each drop down.
5) Display all subcategories at once.
6) Customize number of columns in the drop down.
1) You might see an example on one of our premium templates
2) You can set the width of the each static block. Display empty
3) Feature "Split categories left to right into columns" it allows to
change the direction of columns filling with subcategories in the
4) Right-to-Left format support.
5) Top offset is now defined automatically if it is set to zero.
6) Tested in desktop browsers: IE 7, 8, 9, 10; Opera; Mozilla FF;
7) Tested in mobile browsers: MS Windows Phone 7.5; Safari;
Opera Mobile 12.10 (Android 2.3.6); Android 4.0.3 browser, Android