iOS9 search - Revolution in Search and App Discovery, App Store Optimization,Make your app visible in search, Make your app discoverable, Reach to the top of the app charts, Make your App available now, Make sure your App Reaches to the right audience, Help you generate more money by encouraging more App downloads,
iOS9 Search - Revolution in Search and App Discovery
iOS 9 Search
Next Big Thing
IOS 9 Search – How and Why it's A Big Deal
Search in iOS 9 gives people great ways to access information
inside of your app, even when it isn’t installed.
When you make your content searchable, users can access
activities and content deep within your app through Spotlight
and Safari search results, Handoff, Siri Suggestions, and
Making your content searchable helps you enhance the user
experience of your app and improve its discoverability.
Letsnurture Can Help you conquer iOS Search
With Search in iOS 9 users worldwide would be able to access
information within the app even without installing it.
All you need to do is make your content searchable and with the help
of Siri suggestions, Spotlight, Safari search results, Handoff and
Reminders user would be able to access content and actions deep
within your App.
Major challenges today are to improve discoverability of your App and
provide users with great user experience these both can be taken care
of by iOS 9 Search Features and LetNurture's Expertise of providing
cutting edge solutions.
You can't search everything with iOS 9 Search
Apple is very sensitive when it comes to Privacy so are we.
With the help of two different types of indexes Apple with iOS 9
search provides amazing search experience and at the same time
without compromising on privacy of data.
IOS 9 offers following indexes
1. A Private on-device index
(user specific search results never shared with anyone even Apple)
2. Apple's server-side index
(Only publicly available data gets stored on Server)
We have mastered the Art of Indexing Content the Right Data
You need to come out with answers of following before we can device
right strategy for you.
1. Is your App and Website offers same content or different ?
2. Are app users generating data using your App?
3. Do you offer useful content via app that app users wants to access
Current crop of Apps can be widely divided into following : News &
Magazine, Social Networks, Booking Tickets, Travel & Education besides
How to make content available to the right Index
IOS 9 offers multiple APIs that would make your content available in
the right index.
1. NSUserActivity Class now has all that is required to index items
based on user interaction like navigating within the app and
generating or browsing content.
2. If you want to add app content to the device index and add deep
links to your app, look no further as Core Spotlight framework is here
3. If you have website also that has content that needs to be
searchable web markup is your weapon.
How Letsnurture would help you offer the greatest experience
to your users
1. Universal Links
IOS 9 wants you to replace custom URL with universal links(standard
HTTP or HTTPs)
2. Smart App Banners
LN would help you create the Smart App Banners that would let user
open your apps or open a link to download your app directly from
your website in Safari.
Handoff in iOS 9 would help user browse your website on their Mac
and then jump to your app from iPhone or iPad.
Letsnurture would help you improve your Ranking in Search
1. Preparing content that grabs attention right away.
2. Help you identify the items to be indexed(only the stuff
people likely to search for)
3. Maintain content in such a way that indexes are up to date
4. Always help you create rich and engaging content
5. Availability of search result in the App right next to where its
NSUserActivity in iOS 9 Does the Magic
1.Every user action like creating or viewing content, viewing
result list or visiting a navigation point in your app is getting
2.You can mark items that are available for public searching
3.It provides you indexable metadata about the item that would
provide useful information in search results.
Searchable item can display metadata using properties
Title of the document does matter
Let us create App Extension for you
Core Spotlight defines an app extension you can implement to
index items when your app isn’t running.
Only schemas we would want from you
Let Letsnurture combine power of all Search-Related APIs for
Index what really matters to user
Make sure you index areas of the app user uses the most
Using Core Spotlight APIs
Content that matters to users(pictures, content user has
Messages, Content that comes to device
Using Web Markup
Content that is there in both App and your website.
And you would be on the top of the ladder.
Let us show you the way how to improve search results
1. By making Titles super specific
2. Will Write a perfectly structured description for you
3. Suggest Content type that matches with the type of item
4. We will add thumbnail image and make it attractive
5. We will provide your user with what matters to them the
6. Your User must be able to take action like calling or getting
directions right from the search result
7. Will Think about your international audience too.
For all your ASO Queries