Premature ejaculation (PE), the most common male health disorder found now a days. It can be defined as Lack of control of ejaculation which always occurs prior to or within about 1 minute of conjugation. Pre mature ejaculation is ejaculation that occur too early on slightest excitement. It can make a unhappy and frustrated married life. In severe cases it can even ruin the mirage life. Occasionally loss of control does not mean he has the problem of premature ejaculation. But every time ejaculation in 1 minute cannot be considered as normal. In young age group of nightly emission after dream or nocturnal emission is also considered as a part of early ejaculation. Dribbling of prostatic fluid during urination or stool is also considered under premature ejaculation. Premature Ejaculation may co occur with erectile dysfunction, with almost half of men suffering from premature ejaculation experiencing erectile dysfunction as well.
Ejaculation is comprised of three stages of the male sexual response cycle, namely emission, ejection, and orgasm.
1. Emission - Bladder neck closure & deposition of seminal fluid into posterior urethra
2. Ejection - Expulsion of seminal fluid from the urethra
3. Orgasm - A sensory experience associated with all these events
There is no such strict ejaculation time period. But still if the ejaculation is occuring in 5 to 8 minutes can be considered as normal ejaculation. But if the ejaculation is occurring within 1 minute cannot be called as healthy and normal ejaculation. Another thing if both the partner are happy in that short period also cannot be called as pre mature.
• Ejaculation time more than 4 minutes - Normal
• Ejaculation time less than 1 minute - Pre mature ejaculation
• Ejaculation time 1 - 1.5 minutes - Probable pre mature ejaculation
Causes of premature ejaculation
There are various pre disposing factors that causes premature ejaculation.
• Infrequent mixing of couple
• Over anxiety and depression state of mind
• Bad habits of artificial way of ejaculation in teen age is also one of the most common cause of premature ejaculation
• Living in a stress full and pressure packed life style
• Person’s feeling of guilty or self -reproach and blame.
• Certain drugs used for psychiatric or behavioural problem
Homeopathic Treatment for Premature ejaculation
• Homeopathy has an effective and promising treatment in pre mature ejaculation or early ejaculation problem. It is because homeopathy treats the cause of any health problems rather than the symptoms.
• Homeopathic treatment lengthens the ejaculation time.
• It also helps to cure the other health problem associated to Pre mature ejaculation.
• It also cure the physical and mental exhaustion associated with PE due to over mental stressed condition
• Homeopathic treatment cures the anxiety condition and guilty feeling symptoms associated with PE
• Homeopathic treatment cures the night emission too occurs in young mass.