MicroGen Systems, Inc. (www.microgensystems.com) located in Rochester, NY has opened a $5M extended Series A round of financing. This is our investor pitch deck. For more information contact CEO, Dr. Robert Andosca at email@example.com or (617) 447-1876.
Thing Power™ - MicroGen has developed a micro-scale power source that uses mechanical energy (e.g. ambient vibration) versus chemical energy from environmentally unfriendly materials. MicroGen’s BOLT™ Power Cell and micro-power generators (a.k.a. energy harvesters) eliminates or extends the lifetime of batteries in autonomous electronics and sensing applications. Applications include:
1) Industrial and building wireless sensors
2) Transportation systems (e.g. planes, trains and automobiles; non-tire)
3) Asset tracking (e.g. livestock management; cargo - rail, trucks, marine)
4) Wearable electronics (e.g. health monitoring and gaming) and other consumer applications (e.g. clothes dryers, toys)
5) Automotive TPMS and “Intelligent Tire” (initially high-use vehicles)
Powering the ’Internet of Things" for A Smarter Planet™.