It's not difficult to improve yourself, even small changes can make a lot of difference.
This slide is to inform the students on how they should carry themselves at school to look presentable. :D
• make proper use of dustbins.
• Use the washrooms properly (use flush, use
washroom dustbins, use newspaper or any
waste paper to wrap the sanitary napkins).
• Not to shout or scream if teacher aren't there.
• Standing in lines does not bring your image
• What is your monthly
house electricity bill ?
o 2000 or 3000 rupees
• Then imagine what the be
the amount of money
your school would be
paying every month.
• The money we save by
switching lights and fans
when not needed can be
used in other aspects of
• Wish teachers but not interrupt in between
when they are talking to somebody.
• Learn to respect others(cooperate when
people come to visit school and interact with
you whether you like or not).
• Appreciate others(insulting others don’t make
• Wear shorts cause nobody is inter.
WHY UNIFORM IS IMPORTANT?
• Love your uniform because you are going to
• Shorts skirts okay but extremely short skirt
(four fingers above knee is okay).
• Polished shoes.
• Neatly tie you hair. Look smart!
• No eye liner, no kajal.
• Short nails, no nail paints.