In this Slideshare, Ramon Vullings shows what can we learn from the Silk Road (travel) for start-ups using connected innovation. Based on his own 1,5 year travel, Ramon draws analogies for innovative start-ups (and other more mature companies).
1. Survival of the most fitting (don’t copy-paste, yet copy-adapt-paste!)
2. There is a market for broken / not complete offerings!
3. Communicate your vision!
4. Bold reframing (overstate your marketing a bit!)
5. Customer empathy (you can influence the user experience!)
6. Remix X and Y (for example: geo-data & art)
7. Think also East => West (not just West => East!)