Automotive bootcamp 2012 how to best train your staff
How To Best Train Your Staff and How To Know When You Have It RightAs important as it is to build a team around businessperformance objectives that align with a dealer’s strategy,do you provide the ongoing training and tools for people toachieve those objectives effectively and while making themost efficient use of each employee’s time?Organizational development is more important than ever before…with many dealerslosing staff while cutting costs during the depths of the recession, those that aregrowing their business need effective strategies, tools and tactics for attracting,screening and hiring the best Internet sales professionals with the greatest chance ofachieving their own personal success, as well as sales productivity for the dealership.This session will explore organizational development strategies, recruiting, screening,hiring and training tools as well as the materials and processes that the mostsuccessful dealers in America have been using for years, and are being used today asa means of increasing success in the hiring process.
Top 5 Automotive Industry Social MediaBased Network Traffic Statistics fromCompete, Inc. for 12 months ending March31, 2012...Ranking by traffic volume and the sites submitted toCompete, Inc. for monitoring: •www.AutomotiveDigitalMarketing.com •www.DealerRefresh.com •www.DrivingSales.com •www.DealerElite.net •www.AutoDealerPeople.com
• Automotivedigitalmarketing.com is a website to share tools and insights for the purpose of raising the overall level of professional capability in the auto industry, and making all who participate in the ADM Professional Community "experiment" more successful, better paid and the beneficiaries of a greater degree of professional respect from colleagues and coworkers• Within ADM features you can find: • Networking Opportunities • Automotive Image and Photo Resources • Automotive Video File Hosting • Get Access to Automotive Articles and Publish Yours • Automotive Discussion Forum • Specialized Automotive Professional Groups • Event Calendar for Automotive Professionals • Music And Automotive Podcasts
• dealerELITE is the fastest growing and most relevant automotive social network in the world! It is an automotive dealer, vendor, trainer, manufacturer, car enthusiast, and customer social network. It is a place to share ideas, discuss industry best practices, and connect with other automotive professionals. • Networking Opportunities • Automotive Image and Photo Resources • Automotive Video File Hosting • Get Access to Automotive Articles and Publish Yours • Automotive Discussion Forum • Specialized Automotive Professional Groups • Event Calendar for Automotive Professionals
• Over the last six years, the site has evolved. In June 2008, DrivingSales.com opened its doors to the entire automotive community. Dealers who learned of it shared it with their managers, who shared it with their peers, and word spread. The community has grown from a small Academy class to one of the largest sources of unbiased, vendor-neutral information in the industry. DrivingSales now serves tens of thousands of industry professionals with dealership-focused, proven best practices.• DrivingSales invented the industrys first and only Vendor Ratings Platform, designed to help dealers find and select the best vendor partners while holding vendors accountable to deliver better products for the dealers. Vendor Ratings allow dealership employees to rate and review their vendors anonymously and leave detailed feedback for all the community to see!• In addition to the Vendor Ratings, DrivingSales.com is similar to other social networks such as Facebook, but rather than focusing on the sharing of social information, it was built exclusively for dealership professionals to share and discuss best practices, tips, and strategies. You will find blogs by industry experts, videos, and a discussion section where anyone can post a question and get answers from their peers nationwide. You can easily find exactly what your dealership needs because all of the content on the site can be filtered by an "activity" in a specific "department". For example, you can view information to "Grow Sales" in "Used Vehicles" or "Cut Costs" in "Fixed Operations."
• DealerRefresh is a web for the car dealer Internet sales professional thriving for more information while looking to elevate their game. It’s also for industry professionals looking to keep up with some of the latest dealer industry news and trends.• It’s been writing and discussing best practices for leveraging Internet marketing and new age sales processes within the car dealership since 2004• Prior, there was no other site that brought other automotive Internet sales professionals together in one virtual spot. For that reason, DealerRefresh was born; the very first website of its kind, dedicated to the internet sales and marketing professionals grinding away everyday at the dealership.• From internet marketing best practices for dealers, what works with SEO and car dealer search engine marketing, how online video fits into your dealer’s landscape to online reputation management for your dealership…
• ISM Today is dedicated to the automobile internet sales professional. They provide the latest automotive news, product and vendor information, promotional ideas and more.• Among ISM Today features, we can find: • Rate & Review Products and Services • Joining Discussions and Commenting on News • Posting and Sharing Videos and Inviting Friends
Traffic comparison for the top5 automotive professional networks