Business english top 10 advertisement assignment


Published on

Published in: Education
1 Like
  • Be the first to comment

No Downloads
Total views
On SlideShare
From Embeds
Number of Embeds
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Business english top 10 advertisement assignment

  1. 1. Mohammad Ali Jinnah University “Top 10 Business Slogans” Name: Chandar Kumar ID: Sp12-bb-0011 Submitted To: Ma’am Uzma Atif Jafri Course: Business English Date: 21st -03-2013 Business English Page 1
  2. 2. “Giving wings to people and ideas” Red Bull's functional benefits are appreciated throughout the world by a variety of people such as top athletes, busy professionals, active students and drivers on long journeys. Thanks to its unique formula, Red Bull vitalizes body and mind. Market Competitor: PepsiCo, Inc, monster Beverage Corporation, Sentry Holding Limited Company Profile: In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created a whole new product category — Energy Drinks. From day one, Red Bull has been giving wings to people and ideas, setting many milestones in sports and culture. Business English Page 2
  3. 3. “Change your life” COMPETITOR: Haier LG Samsung, Dawlance Company Profile: Pak Electrons Limited (PEL) is the pioneer manufacturer of electrical goods in Pakistan. It was established in 1956 in technical collaboration with M/s AEG of Germany. Business English Page 3
  4. 4. “Re-lie on us for your comfort” Sony has developed a myriad of Television and Projectors, as well as accessories, to cater to all types of lifestyle and business needs. Those seeking the latest in technology can look to our cutting edge LCD TVs. If you wish to enjoy a home theatre experience, select from our Home Theatre Projectors or Projection TVs. We also have a line-up of Business Projectors to fit your purpose. COMPETITOR: LG, Panasonic, Samsung, Toshiba Company Profile: The Sony Corporation established on May 7 1946 in Japan. Sony Corporation, commonly referred to as Sony, is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Konan Minato, Tokyo, Japan Business English Page 4
  5. 5. “Melts in your mouth” Kit Kat is a chocolate-covered wafer biscuit bar confection that was created by Row tree’s of York, England, and is now produced worldwide by Nestlé, Each bar consists of fingers composed of three layers of wafer, covered in an outer layer of chocolate. Each finger can be snapped from the bar separately. Bars typically have 2 or 4 fingers. Larger Kit Kat Chunky bars are also popular. COMPETITOR: Cadbury, Milka Company Profile: KIT KAT, one of the world's leading chocolate brands, has a fascinating history. In the late 17th century in London a literary & political club frequently met at a pie shop, owned by pastry chef Christopher Catling. The group called itself the Kit Kat club, using an abbreviated version of the owner's name. Business English Page 5
  6. 6. “Nothing is Impossible” Shoes are great for indoor action or casual wear. The full-grain leather construction provides maximum comfort and durability. Competitors: Nike, Puma, Reebok Company Profile: The foundation Of Adidas in18 August1949 - adidas is registered as a company, named after its founder: 'Adi' from Adolf and 'Das' from Dassler. Business English Page 6
  7. 7. “Paint Your Imagination” We at Berger Paints are committed to provide full satisfaction to our customers with respect to Quality, Reliability and Delivery and attain Quality Leadership for all products that are offered by us. We shall achieve this goal by: Upgrading our Technology continuously to meet expectations of customers. Competitor: Jamaica Paint Company Profile: Berger was established two centuries ago and now it has grown to become one of the world’s largest paints manufacturer. In Pakistan, history of Berger is as old as history of Pakistan. Berger started its operations in Pakistan in 1950 and was the first organized Paint Company to offer premium products through import from the United Kingdom. Business English Page 7
  8. 8. “Fueling Coffee Addiction Everywhere” We’ve always believed in serving the best coffee possible. It's our goal for all of our coffee to be grown under the highest standards of quality, using ethical sourcing practices. Our coffee buyers personally travel to coffee farms in Latin America, Africa and Asia to select the highest quality beans. And our master roasters bring out the balance and rich flavor of the beans through the signature Starbucks Roast. Market Competitors: McDonald's Corp (MCD.N), Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CMG.N), Nescafe Company Profile: Our story began in 1971.Back then we were a roaster and retailer of whole bean and ground coffee, tea and spices with a single store in Seattle’s Pike Place Market. Today, we are privileged to connect with millions of customers every day with exceptional products and nearly 18,000 retail stores in 60 countries. Business English Page 8
  9. 9. “Life is our Life’s work” Pfizer Parke Davis’ is created to reach out to patients in need of affordable medicines, which are safe, efficacious and adhering to the highest quality standards of manufacturing. This launch marks the beginning of a new era for Pfizer in Pakistan, poised to achieve leadership in more therapeutic areas with the launch of this division Pfizer Company profile: Company Competitor: Glaxo Smith Kline, Abbot, Roach, Bosch, Getz, R&B Company Profile: Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world’s largest research-based pharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. The company discovers, develops, manufactures and delivers quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. Pfizer partners with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, nearly 90,000 colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide. The company’s overreaching purpose is to work together for a healthier world. Business English Page 9
  10. 10. “Moving Forward” Toyota cars are very comfortable and luxury when you ride your desire will exceed your feelings. Competitor: Honda, Suzuki Company Profile: the Toyota Company established on August 28, 1937 in Toyota-Cho, Toyota City Japan Ever since it’s founding, Toyota has sought to contribute to a more prosperous society through the manufacture of automobiles, operating its business with a focus on vehicle production and sales. To celebrate its 75th anniversary, the company has compiled 75 Years of Toyota. Have a look at the company's progress over the last three-quarter century. Business English Page 10
  11. 11. “Desire Things” We are the number one provider of women swear and lingerie in the UK, and are rapidly growing our market share in menswear, kids wear and home, due in part to our growing online business. Overall, our clothing and home ware sales account for 49% of our business. The other 51% of our business is in food, where we sell everything from fresh produce and groceries, to partly-prepared meals and ready meals. Competitor : Levis , Bonanza Denizen Company Profile: the M&S founded in 1884 in Leeds, west Yorkshire. The founder of M&S is Sir Michael Marks Thomas Spencer, the head quarters are located in City of Westminster, London, England We are one of the UK’s leading retailers, with over 21 million people visiting our stores each week. We offer stylish, high quality, great value clothing and home products, as well as outstanding quality foods, responsibly sourced from around 2,000 suppliers globally. We employ over 78,000 people in the UK and abroad, and have over 700 UK stores, plus an expanding international business. We are the number one provider of women swear and lingerie in the UK, and are rapidly growing our market share in menswear, kids wear and home, due in part to our growing online business. Overall, our clothing and home ware sales account for 49% of our business. The other 51% of our business is in food, where we sell everything from fresh produce and groceries, to partly-prepared meals and ready meals. Business English Page 11
  12. 12. Cost Effective Soda (My Product) + + = “Will Boost Your Energy” The combinations of Water + Sugar + Fizz (put it into a can) = Costs less than Rs.10 WRITE COCA-COLA ON THE CAN AND YOU CAN CHARGE Rs.30 Business English Page 12
  13. 13. Business English Page 13