Managing balance sheet liquidity and long term funding
• Do the company have the right cash management processes?
• The importance of accurately forecast company cash flow with liquidity management
• Looking at your balance sheet frequently: Do the company has sufficient funding sources?
• Ensuring the right balance of credit and non-credit service utilisation for funding process
• Learning about rebuilding the balance sheet and turning their problem into growth
• Establishing long term stability and security of our funding in turn helps protect our liquidity position in the crisis
• Building necessary tools and methods to achieve properly structured balance sheet
• Managing complex situations precisely through flexible values (general direction), values with longer lifespan than goals or objectives and past and present corporate actions