• Ambulance is the vehicle for transporting of sick or critical injured people to and from
between places of treatment for an illness or injury and some instance will also provide
out of hospital medical care to the patient.
• The staff member is connected through sophisticated communication networks and can
rapidly deploy with an ambulance to assist patients
• The medical ambulance that carry latest medical equipments for emergency
services, which utilize the most appropriate means of transfer according to the location
and condition of the patients.
• There ambulance service have been extensively utilized from time to time for diverse
strategic plans and schemes, of the medical department of various state of India
Different type of Road Ambulance
• ACLS ambulance(Advanced Cardiac Life Support Ambulance)
• BLS ambulance (Basic Life Support Ambulance)
• Ambulance For Events And Roads Shows
• Mortuary/ Hearse Van
Advanced Cardiac Life Support Ambulance
This vehicle is primarily designed for the transport of the critically injured
people liked heart patients . This vehicle are ideal for long distance due their
large space and model. They safely transport the patient with sophisticated
ICU equipment, which provide the necessary relief immediately.
Basic Life Support Ambulance (BLS)
The vehicle which has basic medical facility like oxygen cylinder to provide
respiratory to the patient and carry them on the stretcher comfortably
without any shock or pressure The job of this vehicle is to transport the
patient to, from or between places of medical center.
Ambulance For Events and Road Shows
They take precaution in the major events, and other events like political events
or any road show, they are usually positioned within a short distance of the
events. They carry latest medical technology with skillful medical staff that
can be required in any rescue mission.
Mortuary/ Hearse Van
This is mean to carry cadaver to funeral and cremation ground with safe and
secure transfer of cadaver of people to their native countries most
Address:- H-113 , ASHOK VIHAR PHASE-1 ,
NEW DELHI 110052