John Grinder Richard Bandle
NLP was devised by Richard
Bandler and John Grinder in
• Neuro: nervous system
• Linguistic: Language and other nonverbal systems
• Programming: The patterns
What is NLP
is the study of how the
interaction of your brain (NEURO),
your language (LINGUISTIC)
and body produces patterns of
NLP and Beliefs
What we believe deeply affects what we think, how we act and react.
As a result of your beliefs:
What do you do?
How do you act?
How do you translate what you see?
How do you translate what you hear?
Get curious……..what are your beliefs and how do they serve you?
Utilising your resourcefulness
Model excellence in any context
Decide what really you want
NLP is all about you.
The Fundamental Principles of NLP
in that they provide an attitudinal background against the which to apply
NLP effectively and ethically.
• External behavior is the result of how a person uses their
• If one human can do something then, Potentially, anyone
• Mind and body are one part of the system
If one human can do
Potentially, anyone can
• All human behavior has a structure
• Cause > Effect.
• Perception is Projection.
• Responsibility for results
‘Ways of Thinking’
• Everyone has a unique model of the
• Respect other people's model of the
• All behaviour has a positive intention.
• NLP is for any one & everyone. Age/Gender/
Profession/ Status.. No Bar.
• From Kids (10 yrs & above) to senior citizens.
• From House wives to Celebrities.
Who will be benefited
Elevates levels of Productivity by managing
Improves Efficiency with creative Ideas.
Strengthens Leadership with added flexibility.
Improves approach in upbringing children.
Utility impact of NLP
NLP was specifically created in order to communication
affect the human brain