JORGE LUIS CHAVEZ
RAFAEL JOSE TORRES REYES
• China, officially the Republic of China, in Asia, is the world is most populous state,
with a population of over 1.381 billion people.
THE CAPITAL OF BEIJING
• Is the capital of the Republic of China and the
world is third most populous city proper.
• Major rivers flowing through the municipality,
including the Chaobai, Yongding, Juma.
REPUBLIC OF CHINA
• Covering approximately 9.6 million square kilometers
• The third or fourth-largest by total area.
• China is coastline along the Pacific Ocean is 14,500 kilometres long, and is bounded
by the Bohai, Yellow,East China, and South China seas.
THE YANGTZE RIVER
Is the longest river in Asia and the third-longest in the world
The river has a length of approximately 6300 km
the Yangtze River is longer than the Amazon River.
THE YELLOW RIVER OR HUÁNG HÉ
• The sixth-longest in the world at the estimated length of 5,464 km
• is the third-longest river in Asia.
• China has more than 9,676 km of high-speed tracks
• Capital Airport ranked second in the world by passenger traffic
• China's railways are among the most active and fastest in the world
• China's climate is mainly dominated by dry seasons
• which lead to pronounced temperature differences between winter and summer
• China has suffered from severe environmental deterioration and pollution
• Urban air pollution is a severe health issue in the country
• The Himalayas about five countries: Bhutan, India, Nepal, People's Republic of
China, and Pakistan
• including the highest, Mount Everest. The Himalayas include over a hundred
mountains exceeding 7,200 metres
GREAT WALL OF CHINA
• The Great Wall of China is a series of fortifications made of stones to protect the
northern borders of the Chinese Empire
• Counting its ramifications and secondary buildings, it is estimated to have 21,196
• Rhythmic gymnastics.
SPORTS PRACTICED IN CHINA
• Jackie Chan.
• Bruce Lee.
• Jet Li.