3. Call your page something helpful (for example, call your breadth page something like "Breadth
Page".) You can add a description of your page if you like - or you can come back to that later.
MAKE SURE TO SAVE!
4. Now you're ready to add your ﬁnished, edited images to your page. For the ﬁrst Mahara
assignment (due February 19th) you will need:
THREE IMAGES from your Dérive Roll (your strongest)
and the ONE IMAGE you enlarged from your Group Roll
5. FIRST - you have to copy your scanned/edited pictures from YOUR FOLDER to the DESKTOP.
sorry this page
doesn’t have a
helpful image. ask
for help with step 5
if you need it!
6. If you aren’t already there, click on “Edit Content” and “Files, Images, and Video”
7. From here, drag (click, hold, and move) the box that looks like a cartoon landscape (grass, tree,
sun) into any part of the empty white rectangular space above "Done." (Yours will look different
than mine, because I already have pictures there.)
8. A window will pop up and at this point, you can either upload a new image (or you could select an
image that you have already added to Mahara.) Here's what to do to upload your image:
9. Make sure you’re on the Desktop, select the image you want to upload, then click “Open”
10. Give your image a better title than “Image”
12. You can move your image around by clicking on and dragging the title area of your image (see
yellow area in image below).You can edit the title, etc. of your image by clicking on the gear (see
red box in image below).
13. After you’ve added your pictures - by repeating steps 6-12 - feel free to play around with
the layout or the theme.
YOU MUST SHARE YOUR PAGE.
If you don’t share it, I can’t see it, and then I can’t grade it. Here’s how:
15. Click on "Share page >>" then click the "Add" button beside "All My Groups" then SAVE!!!!!