Ingredients• 2lbs tilapia, cod, halibut or any other whitefish (cut into 1” chunks) 1 large green pepper (cut into 1” chunks) 1 large tomato (cut into 1” chunks) 1 large onion (cut into 1” chunks) 1 can pineapple chunks (with juice) Oil (for deep frying) Breading- ¼ cup cornstarch 2 cups flour Sweet and Sour Sauce 6 tablespoons vegetable oil ½ cup vinegar 4 teaspoons baking powder 1/3 cup sugar 1 teaspoon seasoning salt ½ teaspoon salt 1 pinch cayenne pepper ¼ cup orange juice 2 cups water ¼ cup pineapple juice ¼ cup ketchup 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• Step 1: Toss fish with cornstarch in a bowl and coat well. In another bowl whisk together flour, 6 tablespoons of oil, baking powder, seasoning salt, and cayenne pepper. A little at a time, add 2 cups of water whisking until the batter has become smooth. Pour batter over the coated fish pieces and stir to coat. Step 2: In a deep frying fry fish pieces in batches for 4 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and keep warm in the oven.• Step 3: In a wok heat a tiny bit of oil. Stir fry green pepper and onions for 3 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside. Step 4: To make sweet and sour sauce – In the wok mix vinegar, sugar, salt, orange juice, pineapple juice and ketchup. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Mix 2 tablespoons of cornstarch in 1/8 cup of juice, pour into the sauce and stir until sauce has thickened. Add tomatoes and pineapple chunks to the sauce and heat. Step 5: In a large serving dish mix fish pieces, sauce and green pepper and onions. Serve with white rice. (Makes 6 Servings)
• 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes Oil, for deep-frying 2 teaspoons cornstarch mixed with 4 teaspoons of water, for sauce thickening Salt and sugar to taste Toasted sesame seeds, to garnish•• Marinade:• 1/2 teaspoon salt 3 dashes ground white pepper••• Frying Batter: Honey Garlic Sauce:• 1 egg white 2 cloves garlic, sliced or lightly bruised 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, sifted 1/3 cup pure honey 1/4 cup cornstarch 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon Chinese cooking wine, or dry sherry wine 1/2 cup water, ice cold 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar 1 tablespoon peanut oil, or regular cooking oil ¼-1/2 cup of water 1/4 teaspoon salt
• Marinate the chicken cubes with the Marinade for 5 minutes.•• Make the Frying Batter. In a large bowl, lightly whisk the egg white, and mix in the rest of the Frying Batter ingredients. Batter should not be lumpy, nor too runny, but smooth. Place another bowl with ice cubes underneath the frying batter bowl. Drop in the chicken cubes, mix well until they are well coated. Let it sit for about 30 minutes to 1 hour in the refrigerator.•• Prepare to make the Honey Garlic Sauce mixture. Mix all the sauce ingredients well and set aside.• Heat up a wok with deep-frying oil. Gently drop in the battered chicken cubes, one by one, making sure it is spread out to prevent sticking, overcrowding the wok, and not fried properly. Turn the heat down to medium-high, and continue to deep-fry until the color changes to golden brown and completely cooked.• Dish out and drain on paper towels.•• Reserve 3 tablespoons of deep-frying oil in the wok, and stir-fry the garlic until it is browned and the oil is fragrant. Dish out the garlic, and discard. Leave about 2-3 tablespoons of garlic oil in the wok.•• Heat up the wok with the garlic oil from previous step, gently pour in the Honey Garlic Sauce mixture, and bring to a light simmer, add in the cornstarch mixture to thicken the sauce, give it a quick stir and adjust salt/sugar/water to taste.
• Ingredients • Procedure• 1 large size lapu-lapu, approximately 1 ½ kg, • Boil lapu-lapu in water with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, whole, cleaned and scaled leeks, ginger and salt. Cook for approximately 10• 1 liter water minutes on each side. Do not overcook. Remove cooked fish from the stock.• 2 sachets 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP• 1 cup sliced leeks• ¼ cup sliced ginger • Set aside cooked fish at room temperature until• 1 tsp. salt cold then keep in the chiller for at least 1 hour.•• • Remove skin of fish. Spread with mayonnaise on both sides and sprinkle with salt and pepper.• Garnish:• 2 cups mayonnaise• salt and pepper to taste • Arrange choices of garnish combination on top of• ½ cup minced red bell pepper fish. Serve immediately.• ½ cup minced green bell pepper• ½ cup minced carrots• ¼ cup pickle relish• 3 eggs, boiled and chopped• ½ cup crushed pineapples
Procedure• Boil lapu-lapu in water with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, leeks, ginger and salt. Cook for approximately 10 minutes on each side. Do not overcook. Remove cooked fish from the stock.• Set aside cooked fish at room temperature until cold then keep in the chiller for at least 1 hour.• Remove skin of fish. Spread with mayonnaise on both sides and sprinkle with salt and pepper.• Arrange choices of garnish combination on top of fish. Serve immediately.
• Ingredients• 3 cloves minced garlic 1/2 piece minced onions 1 1/2 liter of water 1/2 kilo beef sukiyaki cut 190 ml Soy sauce 3 tablespoon Sugar 2 pieces hard boiled eggs, peeled and halved A few drops Seasame oil AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning Salt and pepper 2 teaspoon peppercorns
Procedure• Place onion, garlic and peppercorns in sauce pot and bowl.• Add beef and boil till juices run clear. Discard beef and reserve stock. Take out garlic and onions.• Return beef and add soy sauce and sugar. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning.• Arrange on plate with hard boiled eggs on with a few drops of sesame oil. Serve while hot.
Ingredients• 1 pound dry fettuccini noodles• 8 slices bacon• 4 eggs• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese• 1 1/4 cups heavy cream• ground black pepper to taste
Directions• Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fettuccini and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.• Fry bacon in skillet over medium heat until crispy, remove and drain on paper towel. Chop with knife into bits.• Beat the eggs, cheese and cream in a bowl, then add the bacon. Pour over the pasta in the pan and toss gently using tongs.• Return the pan to a very low heat and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Dont overheat or the eggs will scramble. Season well with black pepper and serve.•
Directions• In a Dutch oven, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Season with sugar, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons parsley. Simmer, covered, for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.• Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water. In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with egg, remaining parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.• Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).• To assemble, spread 1 1/2 cups of meat sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Arrange 6 noodles lengthwise over meat sauce. Spread with one half of the ricotta cheese mixture. Top with a third of mozzarella cheese slices. Spoon 1 1/2 cups meat sauce over mozzarella, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil: to prevent sticking, either spray foil with cooking spray, or make sure the foil does not touch the cheese.• Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil, and bake an additional 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
INGREDIENTS• 1 large (7 to 8 inch link) Italian sweet sausage• 1 large Italian hot and spicy sausage• 1 yellow onion, chopped• 2 cloves of garlic• 3/4 large (28 oz) can of whole tomatoes• Olive oil• 1 lb (16 oz) spaghetti pasta• Salt• Grated Parmesan cheese
METHOD• The Pasta Fill an 8-quart or larger stock pot at least half full with water and bring to a boil. Add a tablespoon of salt. Slowly add the pasta, stirring to prevent clumping. Allow the water to come to a boil again. Cook, uncovered, with a fairly vigorous boil, for as long as the directions on the pasta package say, usually about 10-12 minutes. When pasta is al dente (cooked but still a little firm), remove the pot from the heat. Add a cup or two of cold water to the pasta to stop the cooking. Drain the water from the pasta through a colander. Place the pasta in a serving bowl.• Serve immediately. Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese.• Serves 4-6.
Ingredients•• 1 ripe large banana• 2 ripe mangoes or 1 cup canned ripe mango• 1 cup firm gelatin set into gel and cut into 1/2-inch cubes• 1 cup canned ripe jackfruit• 1/2 cup sweet corn or chick peas (garbanzos)• 1 cup young shredded coconut, fresh or canned• 1 cup cooked sweet yams or (ube halaya) glutinous purple• yam,Â cut into 1-inch cubes• 2 cup shaved ice• 2 cup milk• 4 scoops of favorite ice cream• 1/2 cup chopped peanuts or rice krispies
Method• Peel mangoes and slice the meat into 1/2-inch cubes. Discard the seeds.• Prepare 4 tall glasses. Divide each ingredient into 4 equal parts.• In each glass place 1/4 of each ingredient, adding layer by layer starting with corn or chick peas, cooked sweet yams, jackfruit, bananas, coconut, and gelatin.• Top with 1/2 cup shaved ice.• Pour 1/4 cup milk over shaved ice and top with a scoop of ice cream.• Sprinkle nuts or rice krispies over it.•
Ingredients• 2 cans of Evaporated Milk 1 teaspoon lemon Rind 1 cup white sugar 8 egg yolks• For Caramel syrup 1 cup sugar 1/2 cup hot water
Method• 1. Prepare caramel syrup by melting sugar in a heavy pan. Caution (be careful when youdo this)- As soon as the sugar turns golden brown, add 1/2 cup hot water to dissolve the caramelized sugar and form the syrup.• Set aside 1/2 cup for the leche flan.• Line the mold with caramel syrup before pouring in mixture for baking.• 2. Heat the milk in a double boiler for 15 minutes.• 3. Beat egg yolks.• 4. Add sugar, milk, and the lemon rind. Pour mixture in the mold pan filled with caramel syrup.• 5. Place mold in a large pan half-filled with water.• 6. Bake for about 1 hour or until mixture becomes firm. (you can also steam it)• 7. Cool before removing from the mold.
Method• In a bowl, whisk the milk and water. Whisk in the pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in the whipped topping. Cut cake into 1/2-in. cubes.• Spoon a third of the pudding mixture into a 4-qt. trifle or glass bowl. Top with half of the cake cubes and sliced strawberries. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining pudding mixture. Garnish with whole strawberries.•
Directions• Steep the tea bags in hot water until the color turns dark red, about 3 to 5 minutes. Discard the tea bags and let the tea cool.• Combine the ice cubes, sweetened condensed milk, and honey in a glass or cocktail shaker. Pour in the tea and mix well. (If the tea is still warm, the ice may melt; add more ice if desired.) A strong, flavorful milk tea is ready for you to enjoy.
INGREDIENTS:• 1 banana 6 strawberries 1 cup vanilla yogurt 1/2 cup milk 2 teaspoons sugar (optional)
DIRECTIONSput all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.Makes 2 servings
Thank You For Watching Submitted By:Christian James Cabali Submitted To: Sr. Mercado