Republic day A-Z Quiz - IIM Raipur on campus - Answers
• A business magnate having
diversified business interests.
• He has two sons Anmol &
• One of his companies signed a
joint venture with Steven
Spielberg's DreamWorks Studios
• Identify A
• D, a MP from one of the constituencies
related to C.
Technology during 2004-07 and
Minister for Textiles during 2009-11 in
Union Cabinet .
• E acquired 24 % stake in a deal valued at Rs.
2060 crore in one of the Indian companies
which has Brussels, Belgium as international
• E belongs to the same sector in which D’s
brother acquired 37.7 % stake in a Gurgaon
based company in 2010.
• F served as the Governor of Tamil Nadu
for 4 years and was a member of the
National Human Rights Commission.
• F is distinctly remembered for holding a
position in the Indian Judiciary System
and is the first such person in Asia to do
• Identify F
• L was founded by Bipin Behari
Dasgupta in 1818 in Calcutta.
• L was nationalized in 1956 by an Act
of Parliament and thus renamed.
• L was recently served show cause
notice by the regulator for
• Identify L
• R was a famous ruler.
• He is often called as “R the great”
• He built a famous temple which in 2010
turned 1000 years old and is considered a
UNESCO World Heritage site.
• Under his rule he built a hugely successful
military and naval force.
• S is an endangered species found in
• Scientific name : Panthera uncial
• Usually confined to alpine and subalpine regions
• It is mainly known for its beautiful, thick
• Unlike other members in its family, it
cannot roar and is usually much smaller
• 2012 Bollywood comedy-drama
film directed by Shoojit Sircar and
produced by actor John Abraham.
• The film opened to critical
acclaim. The film is loosely based
on the Canadian French film
• It closely focuses on an aspect
which is still considered a taboo in