1.Connect the 4 guys surroundingthe central guy.He is just a clue.
Answer Fields Medal Winners 2010 In clockwise manner starting from top left corner: Elon Lindenstrauss Ngo Bau Chau Stanislav Smirnov Cédric Villani Vladimir Voevodsky is the guy in the centre. He isalso a field medallist. He was a speaker inTechkriti 2011.
2. What is being illustrated here? (be specific)
2. Mendels Laws of genetics showing the concept of dominant and recessive characteristics
7.ID XDr.X, Ph.D., is an experimental physicist at the California Institute of TechnologyDr. X specializes in high energy physics, particularlysearching for supersymmetry with like-sign dileptons.X believes loop quantum gravity is the future ofphysics and better unites quantum mechanics withgeneral relativity than does string theory. She positsthat only loop quantum gravity calculates the entropyof black holes and expects quantized spacetime tomanifest itself as minute differences in the speed oflight for different colors.
• Leslie Winkle from TV Show “The Big Bang Theory”
8. Who said this???“We have always had a great deal of difficulty understanding the world view that quantum mechanics represents... I cannot define the real problem, therefore I suspect there is no real problem, but Im not sure theres no real problem.”
12.Dexters Laboratory, a cartoon from the late 90’s in which the main character is a child scientist. The series was a major hit in making science “cool”.
13. What is being talked about here?? The text consists of the 108 verses and 13 introductory verses, and is divided into four pādas or chapters: Gitikapada: (13 verses): large units of time Ganitapada (33 verses): mensuration, AP,GP and equations. Kalakriyapada (25 verses):different units of time and astronomy Golapada (50 verses):Astronomy
14.Give the term coined by the Scottish philosopher James Frederick Ferrier meaning “study of knowledge or science” in greek ???
14.EpistemeologyFrom greek “Episteme” meaning “knowledge or science”
15. This class of particle derives its name from the Greek word for intermediate, because its predicted mass wasbetween that of the electron and that of the proton, which has about 1,836 times the mass of the electron.What are we talking about?
17. Connect A.E.Beguyer de Chancourtois John NewlandsLothar MeyerGlenn SeaborgHennig Brand
They all published precursors of the modern periodic table
18. Id X and Y X said that he had discovered the shape of Y analogus to a snake seizing its own tail (this is a common symbol in many ancient cultures) . It is curious that a similar humorous depiction of Y had appeared in 1886 in the Berichte der Durstigen Chemischen Gesellschaft a parody of the Berichte der Deutschen Chemischen Gesellschaft, only the parody had monkeys seizing each other in a circle.
19.• “That, if a straight line falling on two straight lines make the interior angles on the same side less than two right angles, the two straight lines, if produced indefinitely, meet on that side on which are the angles less than the two right angles.”• This is the last element of which famous set ?
20. Who are we talking about here ??• One day a mother brought her son, Joseph, to ______. He had fourteen wounds spread all over his body. Every one felt sorry for the boy. They said, “The child is sure to die.” Even _______had no hopes. But he had decided to save the boy. _______ had prepared a serum from a rabbit. He injected the serum into the boy’s body, at first small quantities. Slowly, he increased the dosage. On the ninth day Joseph showed improvement. He was out of danger. In three months time, Joseph walked out of the hospital. He then became a perfectly healthy child. The year was 1885.