“WiFi” isn’t a new concept,
nor is it new in business. Not
even close. The concept that is
new is how it’s enabling
businesses to interact with users
in a whole new way.
WiFi today is priceless to a user. With data
plans often based on usage, WiFi is an
essential for many users when going to
their favorite stores.
So how is it changing business now?
It’s all about the “Intelligent” WiFi
Business can interact in real time to their target
Flash sale? Promo for an item on the aisle
they’re on? Direct them to the nearest
checkout lane and much more.
RFID tracking can show in-store trends
Monitor visits and dwell times, with detailed drill
down into zone traffic patterns and congestion
Deliver turn-by-turn directions to products
Deliver indoor location-based services to your
mobile devices, such as turn-by-turn directions
and contextually relevant messages.
Learn from your users
Learning WiFi continuously collects data in real-
time from all mobile devices to ensure accurate
location estimates without the need for BLE site
Connect IoT devices and virtual beacons
Patented virtual BLE (vBLE) technology lets you
deploy and move virtual beacons with the
simple click of a mouse (or via APIs),
eliminating the need for physical beacons.
Who Does it Work For?
• Automated patient check-in
• Directions to rooms and labs
• Locate assets, patients and
• Get real-time visibility into
workflows and resource
• Greet frequent shoppers with
• In store navigation
• Quickly find associates, forklifts,
ladders, pallets, and other
• Measure foot traffic for layout
• Push promotions, coupons,
and event schedules/tickets
• Fast and easy check-in upon
• Easily locate and navigate to
rooms, restaurants, gym, etc;
• Optimize staffing resources
based on traffic patterns
• Connect guests to nearby
associates for rapid service
• Find mobile resources like
• Wayfinding across campuses
• Check-in visitors automatically
• Quickly locate employees in an
• Easily find available conference
• Measure traffic patterns for
accurate resource planning.