Be the first to like this
In our second whitepaper in the 2013 series on social media use for Investor Relations, Q4 shows that there has been a continued increase in the number of companies using Facebook for IR – an increase of 5% over last year’s research, for a total of 45% of companies in our study. While Twitter remains the most active channel for IROs, Facebook is by far the largest social network, with well over 1.15 billion monthly active users. As such, there is a tremendous opportunity for reaching the investment community through the platform.
Get the FREE ebook to gain access to the complete whitepaper and you will learn:
- How your peers are using Facebook to interact and engage with investors.
- Which sectors, regions and size of companies are leading the way in adoption and engagement with visitors on Facebook.
- Innovative ways to use video and photos to highlight particular aspects of your business.
- Effective tactics and tools to better target and serve your IR audience, to group and highlight information (customizable apps, notes, separate Facebook pages).
- How to effectively integrate RSS feeds from your IR website or blog to populate Facebook pages.