Ayurveda is an ancient healing system which was originally originated in India. The main focus of Ayurveda is
maintaining the balance of the body. It also balances mind and consciousness. Throughout the world, its
popularity is increasing every day. Due to its positive findings and results, it has marked its presence in this
modern high tech world. Its holistic approach has helped many people around the world to get rid of their health
problems and enable them to live a healthy life. There are many Ayurveda associations that are active.
Objectives of Ayurveda association
● Their main aim is to encourage the advancement of Ayurveda studies, research, education and its knowledge. In
fact, they promote the practices of Ayurveda at all levels.
● They undertake such activities which help in promoting Ayurveda. They organize technical lectures, conferences,
seminars, symposia and so on.
● They focus on promotion which should be on the basis of scientific and rational terms.
● They are also held responsible for publishing journals, periodicals, books, proceedings of conferences and so on
● They also go for making sub-bodies of the association in the specific disciplines.
● They co-operate with the government as well as non government organizations in areas related to health care.
Ayurveda association aids in organizing programs to create awareness of Ayurveda in the perfect integration with
Yoga to improve the physical well being and emotional intelligence of individuals. There is no doubt that the
mind, diseases and emotions of human beings are linked. Even, modern science also proved this fact. Ayurveda
sessions will explore to outset the negative feeling and encourage the positive mindset which will surely result in
success in getting good health along with the success in relationships and at the workplace. These sessions deliver
the abundance of knowledge.
These associations will enlight and share the experiences that helped the clients to get the emotional stability
through various ways such as lifestyle changes, spirituality, herbs, diet, panchakarma and much more.
Ayurveda believes that the mind, body and consciousness are the backbones of life. So, all these three elements
must be taken care. Principles of this ancient healing system will remind you how to harmonize the external and
internal world. Ayurveda association will help you in achieving this aim as it will hydrogen water generator guide
you on the right path.
Members of Ayurveda association
With these Ayurveda association, some members are connected that have certain goals which are as follows:
● They serve as the official spokesperson of these associations and represent Ayurveda in a professional manner.
● They serve as the representative of the Ayurvedic profession.
● All these set some standards of education and ethics in the field of Ayurveda.
● They maintain professional competency as well as licensing.
● They support Ayurveda practices and medicines.
● Association also maintains Ayurveda as the distinct healing profession.
● Members establish as well as maintain the healthy relationship with governmental agencies, groups,
professionals and much more.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment is a non-invasive medical treatment which involves the administration of oxygen
whilst inside the pressurized vessel. At the beginning of each hyperbaric treatment, the pressure is gently
increased over a period of approximately 10 minutes.
Such hyperbaric therapy enables the oxygen to be administered at over 200% of the normal atmospheric pressure
and provides a range of therapeutic effects not seen under normal pressure conditions. Hyperbaric oxygen
therapy promotes recovery from injuries by reducing swelling, inflammation, and pain and by oxygenating
damaged tissue. It reduces the need for pain medications and clears the body from the medication byproducts.
In healthy people oxygen reduces the effect of aging, cleans the body from toxins and protects against it effect.
Oxygen stimulation of stem cells production and release is important new discovery for health maintenance.
A detailed summary of these conditions are as follows:
Indications for Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Conditions needing hyperbaric oxygen treatment
Hyperbaric treatment is proven effective for various acute or chronic conditions where oxygen supply to tissues is
compromised or infection is taking place. Some of the most common chronic conditions successfully addressed
with hyperbaric therapy are:
In acute cases, such as air/gas embolism and decompression sickness, hyperbaric oxygen treatment is the primary
health care method.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy offers distinct therapeutic effects:
Increased concentration of oxygen combined with increased pressure greatly increases the amount of oxygen
dissolved in the blood and thereby the amount of oxygen delivered to the tissues.