• Manage Risk in Software Products
• Access to Niche, Hard to Find Talent
• Testing In Real World Conditions
Praveen Singh, Co-Founder – Engineer & worked with
Oracle India, WebMethods (Acquired by Software AG) &
VMLogix (Acquired by Citrix).
Naveen Kumar, Co-Founder – An IIT Bombay grad. Worked
with SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd, then founded Foodtang.com.
Crowdsourced Software Testing enables
1. Creating an On-Demand Testing Team
2. Testing the application in the real world
3. Getting the most skilled Tester
4. Reducing time to market
5. Lowering Project Costs
• Manage reliability, performance, and security
while simultaneously guiding innovation and
absorbing new technologies
• Blasting through corporate walls to reach
broader crowds capable of executing tasks
faster and more cost effectively than employees
• Crowdsourcing the software testing process,
shortens the innovation timeline of new products
from years to weeks.
Case Study of a Large MNC: Intuit
• Intuit has lots of Small Teams building software
products. Each team is given limited resources. i.e.
their critical resource for them is time.
• So, each team is tasked with creating innovative
software product that can potentially reach millions
• Crowd Testing frees up time for these teams. Thus
running a Crowd Testing campaign gives them
ability to compress their release cycles & also
improve the quality of their application.