Erin– Introduce team members: Greenworks: Gill Williams Jennifer D’Avano MWA Jeff McGraw EnviroIssues Erin Pressentin Taylor – Facilitator Zack Ambrose (notetaker) Introduce CAG members
Steve- Reiterate purpose of group and process. Quickly mention cost info will be discussed at a later date.
Gill- Quickly review established priorities.
5 minute break
Erin- Lead preference exercise
Erin, Gill, Jeff- Facilitate comparison and discussion of park elements; 3 minutes per item
Erin- lead round robin
Erin- Review next steps and adjourn meeting
Oak Harbor Windjammer Park Integration Plan
Windjammer Park Integration Plan
Community Advisory Group Meeting 3 – March 8, 2016
• Review established priorities
• Draft design concepts with Q & A
• Concept preferences discussion
• Round robin
• Start and end on time
• Silence cell phones
• Participate in the process
• Listen and speak respectfully
• Avoid side conversations
• Express yourself in terms of your personal needs and
interest and the outcomes you wish to achieve
• Use the printed park element dots to indicated which park
element you prefer
• E.g., lagoon dot on your favorite lagoon concept
• Comparison and discussion of park elements
Concept Preferences Discussion
• Which concept do you like best?
• Which element and treatment do you like best?
• Tues., March 29, 2016, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. (CAG Meeting &
• Wed., April 20, 2016, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.