MARKETING MANAGER PLAYER ENDORSEMENTS
Company: Prime Time Sport
Salary: Competitive, including base and bonus
Industry: Sports Marketing Agencies
Job type: Full time
Job reference: MMPL
Closing date: Until position is covered
Prime Time Sport (www.primetimesport.com) is a sports marketing company
headquartered in Barcelona and founded in 2007 by Esteve Calzada
(www.estevecalzada.com), former Chief Marketing & Commercial Officer of FC
Barcelona and author of the book “Show Me the Money! How to make money from
Areas of activity include players representation, sponsors and advertisers identification
for right holders (such as football clubs and players), strategic and sponsorship
consultancy and PR and communication activities for football players.
Prime Time Sport has also a permanent presence in Japan, México and Brazil thru
exclusive business partners. Existing and past client base includes UEFA, Real Madrid,
FC Barcelona and Manchester City or high profile football players such as Lionel
Messi, John Terry and Giovani Dos Santos.
For its new Player Endorsements operation in the UK, which will consist in recruiting
personal endorsers for selected athletes, Prime Time Sport is looking for a Marketing
Manager currently living in the London area.
- Develop state-of-art sales presentations and marketing materials on football players
represented, with designer support when needed.
- Promote players portfolio in the media and social networks.
- Advise football players on their usage of social networks.
- Commercialise players personal image rights on selected occasions.
- Implementation of endorsement deals, including shootings production coordination
and brands activation support.
- Identify and help to recruit new right holders as clients.
Skills and experience required
- Sports sales, marketing or PR experience of at least 2 years, ie developed at a
football club, sports marketing agency or any other sports rights holder.
- Advanced user of presentations software (primarily powerpoint).
- Heavy user or professional experience on social networks
- Sports industry contacts network.
- Communication and sales skills, especially considering that candidate may evolve in
the future into a sales role.
- University graduate.
- Overall sports knowledge and passion, with particular focus on football.
Candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prime Time Sport SL, C/ Tuset 20, 8-5, 08006 Barcelona- Spain. Tf. +34 93 396 79 00, Fax +34 93 415 59 82, NIF B64562424