- resting - hut - from - evening the - price - pen boys are resting paddy in the field the from until 8 o’clock works in morning Mr Lee 6 o’clock the in evening the pen of price is the RM138 answer vocabulary
- played - tree - is – Kuala Lumpur - writes - left she the tree played swing on the under the National Kuala is in Lumpur Museum Ai Ling her writes left with hand answer vocabulary
- money - bank - teaches - class everyone in keeps the bank money teaches a class baking Mrs Liew answer vocabulary
- legs - pipe - cycles - grandmother at he legs his dirty washes the pipe outside every weekend to see she cycles her grandmother answer vocabulary
- resting - hut - from - evening - price - pen - played - tree - is – Kuala Lumpur vocabulary answer
- writes - left - money - bank - teaches - class - legs - pipe - cycles - grandmother vocabulary answer
hut - [countable] a small simple building with only one or two rooms. vocabulary price - [uncountable and countable] the amount of money you have to pay for something pipe - [countable] a tube through which a liquid or gas flows
a. The boys are resting in the hut in the paddy field. suggested answers b. Mr Lee works from 8 o’clock in the morning until 6 o’clock in the evening. c. The price of the pen is RM 138. d. She played on the swing under the tree. e. The National Museum is in Kuala Lumpur. f. Ai Ti writes with her left hand. g. Everyone keeps money in the bank. h. Mrs Liew teaches a baking class. i. He washes his dirty legs at the pipe outside. j. Every weekend, she cycles to see her grandmother.